IGNORED

Hypocrisy thy name is Raquel

lilah

I'm not sure she grasps the entire concept of a bucket list. Going to Argentina with her mom is bucket list-appropriate. Painting her nails alternating green and purple doesn't quite fit. I have to remind myself that she's just a kid...hopefully she grows up soon though.

On her bucket list she has write a novel crossed out, so am I to presume she has written one? So, she has written a novel, gone white water rafting and has received her dream horse, but can't manage to get a manicure? Whatever.

She did write a novel and she is now trying to get it publish. If she can find a publisher that will publish her stuff, I am totally writing a book!

She did write a novel and she is now trying to get it publish. If she can find a publisher that will publish her stuff, I am totally writing a book!

She's the one who wrote that awful "fictional", right? She'd probably have no trouble with a self-publisher...

I love her little intro for comments:

"Thank you for commenting! It makes me smile to know that you enjoyed what I wrote - and tell me so. :)"

I don't think I've ever read a fundie blogger more obviously full of herself.

I saw a fundie blog once where instead of "X Comments" at the end of a post the author had changed it to say "X Glorious Responses" or something like that.

The part where she says to encourage someone to be a singer instead of singing karaoke is funny, because some people do karaoke for fun because they know they don't have singing talents.

Haha. I'm tone-deaf (so no one better encourage me to be a singer). My little sister is a natural though. :) :romance-heartbeating: She can sing for us both.

Hey now, if it weren't for Miss Raquel's (why the fuck is a 17-year-old calling herself Miss Raquel?!) special fictional, we wouldn't have Hane's AMAZING spoof of it. That was an awesome story, I might have to go read it again...

If you find it, would you mind linking? I don't remember if I read it, but it sounds worth the read.

Thanks Lissar! I went over to the old board to have a quick gander and got a little overwhelmed since the search function doesn't work there any longer.

I seriously can't stand this girl and I'm not one that gets riled up by people. She's concieted, judgemental, and ignorant. That post she made about "her generation" pissed me off. Who is she to judge other teens? It's almost if she thinks she is the only "wholesome" and "productive" teen out there.

Raquel, if you are reading these posts this is what I have to say to you. I am your age and I did not find your blog relatable at all. I do not like the way you look down upon other people who don't share your beliefs or lifestyle. No, I am not bashing you because of your beliefs. You are entitled to believe what you want. I have a fundie friend that is more conservative than you are and despite the fact that she and I are completely different, we get along great. That is because she understands that she is not better than anyone else nor does she have the right to judge others and she also understands her lifestyle does not fit everyone. So I don't want to hear any of this persecution crap. That being said, I look foward to reading your fictional.

Lovelyinblack

There is way too much "mi esposo" in her bucket list! She like has a whole movie imagined of her and her "esposo" and the stuff they will do...cliche movie stuff! How odd!

Archived