IGNORED

The Maxwells have a new wood storage box !!11!!

flojo

The new blog post is up. They have a new wood storage container. How exciting..

Rebecca !!11!! Even commented, plus, she's learning to drive and Steve thinks she will do great!!!!!!,!,,,!!!!

I can barely contain my excitement!

As long as you don't store firewood inside your home, you shouldn't worry about insects from firewood infesting your house. Avoid keeping firewood in a damp garage or basement, where structural wood might have enough moisture to attract some insects.
from about.com

But, I'm sure Steve knows best.

I must be getting my fundies mixed up, because I thought the Maxwells were the ones who wouldn't teach their daughters to drive because that should be their future husband's decision.

Have we ever seen Stevie use an exclamation point? Ever? He could at least been nice enough to say to Rebecca K. "You will do great!" rather than the rather stern and condescending "You will do great.". It's obvious he doesn't think she should be doing it but he's got just enough common sense not to tell her that on a public forum (although it's interesting he didn't censor her entry to remove her P.S. about driving). Hm.

Thoughts?

Stupid question-- why do people all over the Internet keep putting the number 11 between exclamation marks? I assume it means something, but I don't know what.

Stupid question-- why do people all over the Internet keep putting the number 11 between exclamation marks? I assume it means something, but I don't know what.

I :text-yeahthat:

Wow! I hope they take the weekend off to relax! All that excitement must be too much for the young maidens of the house! A woodbox!!eleventy

I wonder what they will do next week. It would be hard to top this. Maybe they will rack leaves in the yard? Start a compost pile? Or would composting be too liberal?

There are two reasons:

1) Its because people put too many exclamation puts after something and slip with the shift key causing the number one to appear instead of the exclamation points.

2) People mimicking the above to make fun of them.

There are two reasons:

1) Its because people put too many exclamation puts after something and slip with the shift key causing the number one to appear instead of the exclamation points.

2) People mimicking the above to make fun of them.

Thank you for answering my stupid question. :)

I've been on the Internet since 1993 and I'd never seen many examples of Reason #1 until recently. Maybe these folks are using blackberries or smart phones rather than traditional keyboards? As for Reason #2, LOL!!!

Thank you for answering my stupid question. :)

I've been on the Internet since 1993 and I'd never seen many examples of Reason #1 until recently. Maybe these folks are using blackberries or smart phones rather than traditional keyboards? As for Reason #2, LOL!!!

And occasionally, on some devices 11 becomes ,,

I've been on the Internet since 1993 and I'd never seen many examples of Reason #1 until recently. Maybe these folks are using blackberries or smart phones rather than traditional keyboards?

Nah, "!!!!1!!!!1!eleventy!!!11!!!!" has been around as long as intarweb forums, long before smartphones walked the earth.

ETA that I just had several keyboard-shattering orgasms over the woodbox news.

OMG he published my comment. And I mentioned watching cooking shows on television and reading my book. 2 things they don't allow. Wonders never cease.

Nah, "!!!!1!!!!1!eleventy!!!11!!!!" has been around as long as intarweb forums, long before smartphones walked the earth.

ETA that I just had several keyboard-shattering orgasms over the woodbox news.

So the wood was good, then? :D

But yeah, I remember !!1!1!!!!!!11!one from USENET in the early 90's even.

So i have spent some time in the last 24 hours familiarizing myself with Rebecca K. and her unfortunate-looking family. I am convinced she is working *HARD* to get one of those Maxwell boys to fancy her.

Who bakes muffins and thinks "Oh! I'll post a random reply on a blog so the author will know what I am doing!!!!!!!1111!!" She seems like an over-eager (likely sweet) naive little gal craving affection from Steve and looking for a headship.

I guess, in the Maxwellian world, that is worth a blog post.

I would be more likely to post if I'd created firewood storage like any of these:

02.13.firewood.jpg

200701_hitfalps034.jpg

ak47-wood-storage-chair-flex-1.jpg

dwr-firewood-fab_2-869x1024.png

5015912480_cbb908ee2e.jpg

In the Maxwell world this is earth-shattering blog worthy news.... in crazy Diva land, I'd buy a box of duraflame logs and call it a big win. Maybe the Maxwell's are practicing up for making some baby furniture? I just read that Christopher and Anna Marie are expecting. I can't believe it took them this long to make a "little blessing".

Is it just me or is Anna Marie a little "unfortunate" looking? Also, who wants to help me distract the Maxwell clan so I can take the youngest girl off to my eyebrow guy. He would have a field day with her unfortunate brow situation.

Does anyone else think it's a little cray cray that the family holds "exercise" sessions together? Really? You can't trust your teenage kids to take a walk together around your neighborhood? You have to schedule everything daily... I think Poppa Steve is a loon and someone needs to free the other family members from the life of wood box making, chore packs, Moody Books, loading up the big RV, unfortunate eyebrows, and heinous Little House on the Prairie matching get-ups.

Who's with me??

So i have spent some time in the last 24 hours familiarizing myself with Rebecca K. and her unfortunate-looking family. I am convinced she is working *HARD* to get one of those Maxwell boys to fancy her.

Who bakes muffins and thinks "Oh! I'll post a random reply on a blog so the author will know what I am doing!!!!!!!1111!!" She seems like an over-eager (likely sweet) naive little gal craving affection from Steve and looking for a headship.

Yet Steve seems to approve of her, and she wouldn't even need to change her name...

Archived