IGNORED

The Maxwells have a new wood storage box !!11!!

flojo

So i have spent some time in the last 24 hours familiarizing myself with Rebecca K. and her unfortunate-looking family.

Does she have a blog? Can you give the address, please ?!!!!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!

I've been wondering if the Maxwell's have a sort of buddy system of their own. Anna seems to spend time with Abby A LOT. There are tons of pictures of A&A together. When the M's took a vacat... sorry, "what some might call a vacation", Sarah mentioned how Anna spent most of the time in Nathan's car while driving to Colorado. In quite a few pictures, Mary has been seen with Bethany: at home, in the playground (having evil fun!) and so on. I wonder who will be the "lucky" buddy for Chris & NR Anna's baby. Hopefully not poor Sarah...

Guest Anonymous

Is it just me or is Anna Marie a little "unfortunate" looking? Also, who wants to help me distract the Maxwell clan so I can take the youngest girl off to my eyebrow guy. He would have a field day with her unfortunate brow situation.

Does anyone else think it's a little cray cray that the family holds "exercise" sessions together? Really? You can't trust your teenage kids to take a walk together around your neighborhood? You have to schedule everything daily... I think Poppa Steve is a loon and someone needs to free the other family members from the life of wood box making, chore packs, Moody Books, loading up the big RV, unfortunate eyebrows, and heinous Little House on the Prairie matching get-ups.

Who's with me??

Welcome to FJ! :) I am always curious as to what prompts people to de-lurk... and especially as it has happened a lot recently on the Maxwell blog - anything to share? :P

I actually think Anna-Marie is very attractive and would love to see her let her hair down and wear nice clothes.

I also think Mary is the most beautiful Maxwell girl. She has boobs under that frumper that give her more shape than the others. She seems to have been plucking the unibrow for months now too, and is in the process of having her teeth fixed. She's only young - I certainly didn't get my eyebrows plucked at 14. My guess is that she will be the swan of the family, though all the girls seem attractive in their own ways. I think their mother was attractive in her youth, it is a shame they allow the fundie lifestyle to suck the joy and beauty out of their lives.

My guess is that Mary could come out of the situation least-scarred, if Stevie dies within a reasonable time-scale.

Guest Anonymous

Does she have a blog? Can you give the address, please ?!!!!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!

You can have a whole thread which has links to both versions of Rebecca's blog, her sister Annah's blog and gossip about the neighbouring families: the Kleins and Wilkersons. :)

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4466

Guest Anonymous

Yet Steve seems to approve of her, and she wouldn't even need to change her name...

The Maxwell boys are quite hot though and probably have a lot of girls to pick and choose from. Far more older girls than boys are shown in the Maxwell conference photos.

I would imagine Steve would consider Rebecca's family to be beneath him in every way. God gives men the salaries they need to meet the lifestyles that God wants for them. The Maxwells own half a street of very nice houses; the K family are poor cleaners who dress their children in shiny fancy-dress polysatin for special occasions.

I think Steve is just tolerating an almost 'special needs' commenter who boosts his site ratings and increases his blog comments.

I hope he gets cited for air pollution; wood fires are not environmentally friendly. Not like he gives a shit, but where I live, they're illegal on winter "Spare the Air" days.

I also hope he has bird wire on his chimney. One can only wonder how many birds Steve-o has destroyed in the past.

Where I live, wood-burning heating methods are illegal on certain days unless they are the sole means of heating your home.

Archived