IGNORED

Anyone else here watch Korean (or other Asian) Dramas?

Goyangi

So, am I the only one? I've been watching Korean dramas for years. I was wondering if any other Fundy snarkers were also obsessed with Asian dramas or if I'm some sort of anomaly.

Also If anyone is unfamiliar with Asian drama but interested in watching one, I'd be happy to sponsor your conversion. :banana-jumprope:

I have seen a few K-dramas...Kkotboda Namja, Tamra the Island, Personal Preference, Dalja's Spring are the ones I liked/remembered.

I have seen a few K-dramas...Kkotboda Namja, Tamra the Island, Personal Preference, Dalja's Spring are the ones I liked/remembered.

I'm not alone! Cool.

I've seen Boys Over Flowers and Tamra, too. Haven't seen Personal Taste or Dalja's though. I might get around to watching Dalja's Spring one of these days (I've heard good things.) As far as Lee Min-ho dramas go, I'm sure I'll watch City Hunter eventually (as everyone seems to rave over it.)

Queen Seon Duk is one of my favorite shows of all time.

The closest thing I've watched to a sageuk is Joseon's X-Files (highly recommended, BTW.) Queen Seon-deok seems like its totally epic but, since it's 60+ episodes, I'm not sure when I'll watch. I'm watching 3 dramas as it is, now. I really need to watch a sageuk, though. I'm sort of burnt-out on rom-coms. I'm currently watching a melodrama (something I used to avoid like the plague) called A Thousand Day's Promise, a family drama called Can You Hear My Heart?, and a cable drama called Vampire Prosecuter (I know, lol.)

Most of the titles I've mentioned can be streamed at dramafever.com.

• 2 weeks later...

I've watched a few Indonesian tv dramas -- but they can be hard to find online, unfortunately. I haven't wanted to get into watching Korean dramas...too many to choose from, and I wouldn't know where to start. And I don't want to have a celebrity crush, which I'm sure I would, since I love the way Asian guys look :P

Archived