IGNORED

My Frumperlicious outfit

clibbyjo

I wanted a full body shot to show the floor length skirt, but this is what the kids took....

Fundie approved and bonus points for head covering!

006-1.jpg

Wow, where are you at where you can wear such warm clothing? I'm jealous, we're sweltering down here in NC!

You still look better than a fundie would. Maybe a frumper made out of light blue dollar bin denim and a pair of old keds? And a crazy baggy long sleeved t shirt? Really, you look too stylish to be a fundie... :)

LOL,I thought I looked pretty fundie! We were in Boston, the first night is was like 53' and I had to buy that scarf from a vendor and pile on all the warm clothes I had. The rest of the trip was hot, but that first day was freezing!

Oh, Clibby, my partner in crime... I dunno, that's pretty frumperlicious... but I think I loved your Maxwell family conference outfit just a bit more!

LOL, that Maxwell outfit was my MOST frumperlicious outfit EVER . This was my real clothes, not how I would normally pair them,but I was damn cold and knew when I saw that tent I needed a pic in all my fundie(esque) glory :)

LOL, that Maxwell outfit was my MOST frumperlicious outfit EVER . This was my real clothes, not how I would normally pair them,but I was damn cold and knew when I saw that tent I needed a pic in all my fundie(esque) glory :)

I missed this. I would love to see the Maxwell outfit again if you get a chance to post it here :D

Yep, somebody else said it -- you're too stylish to be "frumperlicious". Pff, I should show you how I dress sometimes. :roll:

I think you look cute!

It is to cute to be fundy, sorry :naughty:

I agree unless you are Meredith or a handful of others fundies. Otherwise your cool fashion sense will stick out like a sore non-frumper thumb.

I wanted a full body shot to show the floor length skirt, but this is what the kids took....

Fundie approved and bonus points for head covering!

006-1.jpg

You're looking quite fierce for turning on the frump. I think it's the cat's eye sunglasses and the scarf.

1. Jaunty hat

2. Stylish frames

3. Stylish scarf

4. J Crew looking cardi

5. Classic button down shirt

6. Classic skirt

7. Drinking from a water bottle.

Nope. Too stylish.

A true fundy would have a scarf or doily on top. (You look more Orthodox Jewish to me) The shirt would have to be a Peter Pan collar, the skirt would need some pleats or gathers around the top and lots of fabric... maybe a black chino fabric flared skirt or denim too would work... but definitely pleats or gathers. And the sweater. Gosh, I guess you could be wearing a sweater like that.

You are rocking more the Anna Sophia fundy look rather than the ordinary homeschool frumper look. The hipster fundie, you are.

1. Jaunty hat

2. Stylish frames

3. Stylish scarf

4. J Crew looking cardi

5. Classic button down shirt

6. Classic skirt

7. Drinking from a water bottle.

Nope. Too stylish.

A true fundy would have a scarf or doily on top. (You look more Orthodox Jewish to me) The shirt would have to be a Peter Pan collar, the skirt would need some pleats or gathers around the top and lots of fabric... maybe a black chino fabric flared skirt or denim too would work... but definitely pleats or gathers. And the sweater. Gosh, I guess you could be wearing a sweater like that.

You are rocking more the Anna Sophia fundy look rather than the ordinary homeschool frumper look. The hipster fundie, you are.

Great breakdown of her non-frumpiness. She looks more like a Milwaukee east side hipster than a fundie.

Yes. That's not fundie, it's "well dressed person, bit of a chill in the air".

Archived