IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 26: More and More and More

Coconut Flan

1 minute ago, CanadianMamam said:

I have a lot of thoughts on the spelling of those names…. 

The names of the daughters in the Nelson family are not for the faint of heart. However, if you’ve ever heard of Utah names, they fit the bill.  

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, clueliss said:

The names of the daughters in the Nelson family are not for the faint of heart. However, if you’ve ever heard of Utah names, they fit the bill.  

Oh very familiar. Also, I just attended a dance recital in my small, middle class town and was snickering at many of the names. A lot of unnecessary ys. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Kami Gimenez announced that Brenna had a baby shower and that she is having another boy to be named Azariah! Her first son is Asa. It seems to be an "A" theme with biblical names. I'm surprised this family doesn't have their own thread.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Kami Gimenez announced that Brenna had a baby shower and that she is having another boy to be named Azariah! Her first son is Asa. It seems to be an "A" theme with biblical names. I'm surprised this family doesn't have their own thread.

I would be able to spot them as fundies just by the names. Rarely used Bible names are a big tell for fundies. I’ve never met a Nehemiah in real life but quite a few are in fundieland. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I would be able to spot them as fundies just by the names. Rarely used Bible names are a big tell for fundies. I’ve never met a Nehemiah in real life but quite a few are in fundieland. 

The only Nehemiah I know of that isn't fundie is a wonderful American ballet dancer. His name is Nehemiah Kish, formerly principal dancer with the Royal Ballet in London and I think that he was born in a slightly conservative environment even though he isn't now as far as I know. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Chiari said:
1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The only Nehemiah I know of that isn't fundie is a wonderful American ballet dancer. His name is Nehemiah Kish, formerly principal dancer with the Royal Ballet in London and I think that he was born in a slightly conservative environment even though he isn't now as far as I know.

I don't find biblical names all that unusual or off-putting, although I grant that some are more uncommonly used than others.

I grew up seeing (and liking) actor Nehemiah Persoff in lots of things, so that's who I think of when I hear that name.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0675490/

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 2

On 6/8/2024 at 2:50 PM, clueliss said:

KassaDee (Kass) Nelson Parker ( Not Enough Nelson’s) is pregnant with a rainbow baby via IVF.  Her fertility journey is documented on her YouTube channel Just Kass.  

That family intrigues me.  For whatever reason their videos were recommended on youtube for me and it seemed everyone was an emergency room visit.   If it wasn’t for the RanDom capitalization of the names, I’d not remember it was them and I couldn’t keep track of who was who.

• Rufus Bless 1

Grandbaby Arndt #2 is on the way 

James and Paige are expecting, Due January 21, 2025

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

Lydia Ballinger is having a girl named Aurora Lynn in Oct. No more info on Meagan Forsyth's baby. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Titus Hall and his wife Jennifer (Lauren caldwell's ex fiancé) are having a girl in November.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

Azariah John Blankenship is born on 20th of June.... It seems that everything is OK for mother and baby.... The birth take place in hospital, bless Rufus....

Edited by Eleonore Peyrac
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

On 6/8/2024 at 2:50 PM, clueliss said:

KassaDee (Kass) Nelson Parker ( Not Enough Nelson’s) is pregnant with a rainbow baby via IVF.  Her fertility journey is documented on her YouTube channel Just Kass.  

They’ve done a “ gender” reveal.  It’s a girl.  Mind you Josh & Kass knew the sex when they and their medical team selected the embryo based on viability analysis.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Brenna Gimenez Blankenship gave birth to Azariah. They want prayers that her health will continue and that he will grow up to make the decision to accept Jesus as his savior. 

• Eyeroll 1

It looks like Quentin Nog’s girlfriend had their second child. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1

Baby Clark is Harvey Gray. 

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Ugh I hate the middle name gray. It’s so boring! 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

33 minutes ago, marmalade said:

That is not a great name and I hate it with Hayley.

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 7

Just now, CanadianMamam said:

That is not a great name and I hate it with Hayley.

They said they LOVE it with Hailey. 

• Eyeroll 3

That sounds like the color of a cardigan, and Gray is already Kolter Smith's middle name. What is it with these people and their long a fetish?

• Upvote 5
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

Whose baby is this?

Just now, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Whose baby is this?

Travis and Katie (Bates) Clark.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I genuinely don’t mind Harvey. I’m just tired of Gray. It’s a bland color and a bland name. It’s just as bad as naming him Harvey Beige. 

What’s wrong with using a family name? Like Harvey Michael. Harvey Charles. Harvey William. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • Move Along 2
  • I Agree 2

It’s kind of a stretch, but since Hailey’s middle name is James, Travis’s middle name, Harvey’s middle name is Gray, similar to Katies’s middle name, Grace. I actually like the the long A names and I think Gray is fine. I am surprised that she repeated a middle name from a cousin that’s not officially a family name. 

• Upvote 1

Not a fan of Harvey and I find it really mismatched with Hailey. I like Gray. Hailey James was way better. 

I don't think the repeat of a middle name is that much of a problem, especially in a big family like the Bates

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I genuinely don’t mind Harvey. I’m just tired of Gray. It’s a bland color and a bland name. It’s just as bad as naming him Harvey Beige. 

What’s wrong with using a family name? Like Harvey Michael. Harvey Charles. Harvey William. 

None of those middle names are interesting either.

They're not bad names; we've just heard them before.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2