IGNORED

Kristen Nicole Young 2: Angry Badger, So Full of Rage (at Gay Brothers, but not at Josh Duggar)

nelliebelle1197

What a horrible, petty monster this one is.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Man, I feel bad for her kids. I would struggle to be a sahm for my one baby who has a relatively sunny disposition, and I am a pretty stable person.

• Upvote 8

Someone on Reddit discovered that KNY and Sierra no longer follow each other on Instagram. I wonder if kristens Covid insanity triggered it or something else?

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

13 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Someone on Reddit discovered that KNY and Sierra no longer follow each other on Instagram. I wonder if kristens Covid insanity triggered it or something else?

I wonder if Sierra is getting sick of all the fundie hate that’s being spewed since trump was not elected. I know Sierra isn’t a liberal or anything. But she didn’t grow up fundie so I wonder if she has a different perspective when it comes to all the hate and nastiness some people are displaying all over social media. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 3

Wonderful, now she's screaming about voter fraud with tags like #exposecnn. I bet she misses Parler. ?

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 2

4 hours ago, marmalade said:

Wonderful, now she's screaming about voter fraud with tags like #exposecnn. I bet she misses Parler. ?

After all these months and no fraud uncovered. When will they move on?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, artdecades said:

After all these months and no fraud uncovered. When will they move on?

Never. This has only further radicalized them into thinking the government is illegitimate. It's some big cover-up because Trump was a threat or whatever.

• Upvote 5

I overheard two women talking in the store today who must be Kristen’s soul sisters; the prime minister, premier and Castro are in kahoots and using the people of my province for their own ill intentions. They were also discussing how businesses are going to pop up to sell forged proof of vaccine cards. One was insistent that she would just print her own card off of her computer. The truly incredible part of this whole conspiracy theory dialogue is that the premier and prime minister are two separate, rival parties and the premier has been clear that he has no respect for the PM. Plus, if Castro can carry on conversations from the grave he is even more powerful than anyone thought. Weirdos. 

• Upvote 10
  • WTF 6

On 7/17/2021 at 12:07 AM, Jinder Roles said:

@Expectopatronus Why is Castro always in it??

I know, right! I am somewhat surprised that Putin wasn’t also part of the vaccine ruse. That part of my province keeps making national headlines for lowest rates of vaccinated adults, lockdown violations, and major denial of the fact that Covid exists. Even people who have had relatives hospitalized insist that Covid doesn’t exist-their loved one got pneumonia but the doctors and government are lying and falsifying medical documents. It’s mean to say but you can’t fight willfully stupid. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 7
  • I Agree 1

On 7/18/2021 at 10:14 PM, Expectopatronus said:

I know, right! I am somewhat surprised that Putin wasn’t also part of the vaccine ruse. That part of my province keeps making national headlines for lowest rates of vaccinated adults, lockdown violations, and major denial of the fact that Covid exists. Even people who have had relatives hospitalized insist that Covid doesn’t exist-their loved one got pneumonia but the doctors and government are lying and falsifying medical documents. It’s mean to say but you can’t fight willfully stupid. 

Putin is Tr*mp's Buddy.

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

Or JFK Jr? 

And where’s Hugo Chavez? He must have been up to something since he hasn’t had any elections to rig for months now.

• Haha 5

I bet he's busy watchinig all of us vaccinated people. Biden does not have the manpower to track us all, after all, he needs Hugo Chavez to help him out.

On another note, I got my second shot today, and the girl that prepared the shot asked me wheter I had any issues after the first one. I said the only issue I have is that 5G seems not to work yet for me. She said it didn't work for her either, we had a good laugh about it. ?

• Haha 27
  • I Agree 1

32 minutes ago, SeekingAdventure said:

I bet he's busy watchinig all of us vaccinated people. Biden does not have the manpower to track us all, after all, he needs Hugo Chavez to help him out.

On another note, I got my second shot today, and the girl that prepared the shot asked me wheter I had any issues after the first one. I said the only issue I have is that 5G seems not to work yet for me. She said it didn't work for her either, we had a good laugh about it. ?

I'm still waiting on my third arm. It would be very handy when I am crafting. 

Actually I have already have one: anyone else have one of these? It's been years since I've pulled it out from my sewing kit. 

sewing_hand.jpg.f8d501e59ee357e26d30f3902357e02d.jpg

• Upvote 10

I got my shot two days ago (Pfizer) I was in the reserve for that day, meaning that if for some reason they had to open more vaccines bear the end of the day to cover all the people they had for that day, to don't waste them I could have been called. I went they made me the shot and that was it, I was waiting for a sticker something and I didn't even get a bandaid to show that I got stabbed, nor see if the magnet would have worked on me.

Ps, I will report if the 5g will start to work for me, at the moment is not working ?

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 13
  • Love 3

47 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

I got my shot two days ago (Pfizer) I was in the reserve for that day, meaning that if for some reason they had to open more vaccines bear the end of the day to cover all the people they had for that day, to don't waste them I could have been called. I went they made me the shot and that was it, I was waiting for a sticker something and I didn't even get a bandaid to show that I got stabbed, nor see if the magnet would have worked on me.

Ps, I will report if the 5g will start to work for me, at the moment is not working ?

I was upset that my 5G wasn't working even after 3 months, then I realized I still have a 4G phone. Guess I'll have to upgrade my phone...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 16

2 hours ago, FiveAcres said:

I'm still waiting on my third arm. It would be very handy when I am crafting. 

I know, right? Someone actually asked me once, "but what if you sprout a third arm or something?" and I was like "do you even know how many times I have wished I could sprout more arms like Experiment 626/Stitch? Crafting, carrying in groceries, and most of all handbell playing... sounds like a feature, not a bug!"

Alas, it's been months. No third arm, no 5G, no magnets. Not even for my uncle who was part of the Pfizer trials and has had his shots months longer than most people.

Haven't got Covid yet, either!

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 2

I hate that she used her brother in her anti gay rant. I also feel bad that he is in the head space he is in. I’m bisexual and grew up in a conservative Christian household. The first time I had sex it was with a women. I wasn’t out at the time. I expected to feel so guilty. One because I didn’t save myself for marriage and two because I slept with a women. I felt neither. My family tolerates me being bisexual which is good. I was always afraid they would shun me. So sad that he feels he can’t be his true self. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 11

Ugh, she's on one of her anti vaxx rants again. Someone tried to reason with her about God giving us doctors, etc, but she countered with God giving us herbs and plants to keep our immune systems healthy. She really thinks she can ride this out unscathed.

• Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 9

See, 5G isn’t working for you because you got the shot. You’re being tracked and all of your electronics are going to go kaflooy because you can now be controlled by Bill Gates, Biden, Trudeau, Castro and the premier of a prairie province. Gosh you guys, follow the plot! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 26

15 hours ago, Expectopatronus said:

See, 5G isn’t working for you because you got the shot. You’re being tracked and all of your electronics are going to go kaflooy because you can now be controlled by Bill Gates, Biden, Trudeau, Castro and the premier of a prairie province. Gosh you guys, follow the plot! 

LOL, does it do the same if your electronics are all Apple? And are Nintendo products going to go up in smoke, too? 

I'm always amused by people being paranoid about being physically "tracked", especially when they have a phone in their pocket and a smart watch on their wrist. I'm not important enough for anyone to track me in real time, and if I disappeared I'd WANT to be tracked down quickly! I've watched enough true crime shows to be thankful for cell phone signals being trackable. 

I've got an Apple watch and a Pokemon Go-Tcha on my wrist right now, and my phone right beside me. I'm fine with Apple being able to see where I am when I'm trying to drive to an unfamiliar location, and for Niantic to know "hey, we should add more Pokemon spawn points in this area, some people play there!" When I'm at Walt Disney World I happily wear a MagicBand with an RFID transmitter in it - I don't care if they know where I am... it might help them find crowded spots and engineer new stuff to move people through faster. The benefits to me are worth being "tracked", IMO. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Did we know she has a store where she sells stuff? Bracelets, t-shirts, a hat, etc. It's part of her website. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Does she also sell her essential oils? ?

No, but she is selling a bracelet that she calls a "diffuser bracelet". I can't tell that it actually diffuses anything; it just has porous stones in it.

She is also selling organizational charts. Steve and Teri watch out!

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 5