IGNORED

Kristen Nicole Young 2: Angry Badger, So Full of Rage (at Gay Brothers, but not at Josh Duggar)

nelliebelle1197

2 hours ago, Knight of Ni said:

Lol. Its like the amber teething necklace. 

It's just lava rock beads, I'm sure. You drop some smelly-good oils on the beads and it soaks in, and the heat of your body diffuses the fragrance out. I have one somewhere that I made myself. I also have a couple scent lockets - drop some scent on a felt pad inside it and the scent wafts up.

It's only woo if you think your hoodoo essential oils are going to cure you or bring you abundance or something. Which I'm sure she does!

I have them because I love Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab perfume oils but some of them do strange things with my body chemistry, and diffusing them that way helps them keep their original smell instead of my skin amping up the rose so it out-shouts everything else, turning the caramel into celery salt smell, or making vetiver smell like a BBQ smoker!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

Shout out to one of my favorite niche scent places!!!. Imp's ears are the way to go if you're unsure about a scent.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Shout out to one of my favorite niche scent places!!!. Imp's ears are the way to go if you're unsure about a scent.

YASSS! And just go ahead and get an imp of Snake Oil. Just do. If you don't like it stick it in a drawer for a year and try again. I have one from 2004 that has a teeny bit left and it just gets better with age.

• Upvote 1

Kristen is going off about masks, vaccines and mandates. She's really upset. She also found the sex of her baby and will probably do a sex reveal soon. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

12 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Kristen is going off about masks, vaccines and mandates. She's really upset. She also found the sex of her baby and will probably do a sex reveal soon. 

When she winds up in the hospital with delta she should have the gastro check her for stress ulcers due to all this hysteria she keeps getting herself stirred up in. I’m surprised she doesn’t have a throbbing vein on her face. 

• Upvote 16
  • Haha 3

Justin posted to Instagram to remind us that he is just as terrible as his wife. Daughters need protection from secular media (no mention of sons of course because their sacred penis protects them from being influenced by Disney films). 

the example he uses to show this are lyrics from let it go which are not meant to be instructional. They are written for children, and I can’t imagine the takeaway most get is that “conceal don’t feel” is the moral of the story. 

E55946C9-75F1-47E6-9D21-8B6DD7ABCCB1.png

CD6BABF1-EA32-458F-B8B2-69D94340EC56.png

9BEB4FCA-95C3-488B-8242-60B18F100D1D.png

8BE268CF-D242-4548-8BDD-E82811300DD5.png

8B223ED0-D10D-490A-AFA8-858EBF4E1A98.png

• Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 1

Way to miss the point dude. The whole point of “let it go” is that Elsa is letting go of those things - no longer “concealing”. The song means literally the opposite of what he got from it. 

• Upvote 22

59 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Justin posted to Instagram to remind us that he is just as terrible as his wife. Daughters need protection from secular media (no mention of sons of course because their sacred penis protects them from being influenced by Disney films). 

the example he uses to show this are lyrics from let it go which are not meant to be instructional. They are written for children, and I can’t imagine the takeaway most get is that “conceal don’t feel” is the moral of the story. 

E55946C9-75F1-47E6-9D21-8B6DD7ABCCB1.png

CD6BABF1-EA32-458F-B8B2-69D94340EC56.png

9BEB4FCA-95C3-488B-8242-60B18F100D1D.png

8BE268CF-D242-4548-8BDD-E82811300DD5.png

8B223ED0-D10D-490A-AFA8-858EBF4E1A98.png

If he'd sat down with his daughter and watched the whole movie with her, actually no not even that, if he'd bothered to listen to the entire song he would have understood what the message was. Are you letting TV babysit your kids, Justin? a) why aren't you engaging with the things they enjoy? b) who plonks their preschooler down in front of a movie without giving it some kind of cursory checking-over? You don't get to be shocked now your child has brought the content to your attention!

Mind you, he might not have liked the real message of Let It Go anyway. Expressing your feelings and embracing your gifts, even if they set you apart? A young woman acknowledging and celebrating her inner power, rejecting shame? It's not very fundie is it?

My 2yo just got into Frozen and every time I watch it with her (approx 20 times a week) I have to restrain myself from full-on bawling when the whole Let It Go number plays. It's an incredible piece of filmmaking. Sorry Ava will miss out on that.

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

Um, in that cult they TOTALLY encourage girls to conceal/don't feel anything but happiness and be a good girl always.

Gtfoh with your lying message.

Edited by GuineaPigCourtship
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 7

I’m not sure that Justin misunderstood the song. My impression was that he is rejecting the song’s actual message as what he deems unbiblical. Keeping feelings inside and not using their power is what his worldview seems to expect from women and girls. #FreeAva

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Dominionatrix said:

I’m not sure that Justin misunderstood the song. My impression was that he is rejecting the song’s actual message as what he deems unbiblical. Keeping feelings inside and not using their power is what his worldview seems to expect from women and girls. #FreeAva

Yeah I know other peple who would object to the song. And Ava will have a sister in December.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, Dominionatrix said:

but the words he quoted which apparently disturbed him are "conceal don't feel, don't let them know" etc etc. Not the main body of the song. If he's not bright enough to parse very basic, common forms of rhetoric then... ah, well, I guess we already knew that.

• Upvote 5

Honestly he sounds... very unintelligent in that post. "There are 0% of those words that would be a healthy thing in her life." :confused2:

I genuinely don't know what part he is objecting to. Also LOL at disney not being what it was when he was young. I grew up fundie-ish and my parents did not let us watch Aladdin because they thought it gave a message that stealing doesn't have consequences. They didn't let us watch Fantasia because of the magic. They didn't let us say "good luck" because luck isn't real. 

Fundies have been maligning disney for as long as it's been around. But Kristen and whats his name always have to feel like they're on the front lines of battle discovering the conspiracies and leading the charge of Jebus. GROSS

• Upvote 14

Yeah these two hypocritical morons were made for each other. Even though Kristen didn’t want to date him and was pretty much shamed into being with him  and now gets to clean up after all his drunken incidents. 

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, Dominionatrix said:

Interesting point. If that was his intention his phrasing was even more confusing.

• Upvote 1

He’s saying kids don’t know the difference and won’t get the context. I disagree. 

He understands the point of the song, he just hates Disney and anything that doesn’t subscribe to ultra conservative white sensibilities. 

• Upvote 8

He did hit the nail on the head with one point - what you consume is what you become.  Yes, buddy, and that’s why you and your wife are conspiracy theory nuts. 

• Upvote 20

14 hours ago, BadMurphy said:

Yeah these two hypocritical morons were made for each other. Even though Kristen didn’t want to date him and was pretty much shamed into being with him  and now gets to clean up after all his drunken incidents. 

Wait, what? I'm sorry I didn't know she didn't want to date him. Who shamed her into him? TIA.

• Upvote 3

On 8/1/2021 at 1:21 PM, artdecades said:

(no mention of sons of course because their sacred penis protects them from being influenced by Disney films)

lmao... "My sacred penis will protect me"

Otherwise I just cannot respond to his messed up hatred.

• Upvote 1

On 8/2/2021 at 8:39 AM, theotherelise said:

Honestly he sounds... very unintelligent in that post. "There are 0% of those words that would be a healthy thing in her life." :confused2:

I genuinely don't know what part he is objecting to. Also LOL at disney not being what it was when he was young. I grew up fundie-ish and my parents did not let us watch Aladdin because they thought it gave a message that stealing doesn't have consequences. They didn't let us watch Fantasia because of the magic. They didn't let us say "good luck" because luck isn't real. 

Fundies have been maligning disney for as long as it's been around. But Kristen and whats his name always have to feel like they're on the front lines of battle discovering the conspiracies and leading the charge of Jebus. GROSS

100% agree with you. And really, Frozen is one of the least objectionable Disney movies. I could understand banning Pocahontas because it whitewashes history, Aladdin because the villains are darker than the heroes (and the heroes all have American accents whilst the villains do not) but Frozen? 
Just to clarify, I do not intend to ban any Disney flick because I think they can be great tools for discussion and for teaching kids implicit racism and traditional gender roles that can be challenged. Plus, they have catchy songs and feel good endings. 

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1

19 minutes ago, Expectopatronus said:

100% agree with you. And really, Frozen is one of the least objectionable Disney movies. I could understand banning Pocahontas because it whitewashes history, Aladdin because the villains are darker than the heroes (and the heroes all have American accents whilst the villains do not) but Frozen? 
Just to clarify, I do not intend to ban any Disney flick because I think they can be great tools for discussion and for teaching kids implicit racism and traditional gender roles that can be challenged. Plus, they have catchy songs and feel good endings. 

Also - SO MANY Disney movies have a dead Mom in them! Bambi, Dumbo, Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty & the Beast, Little Mermaid, Lion King (I think?) like - YIKES.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Meggo said:

Also - SO MANY Disney movies have a dead Mom in them! Bambi, Dumbo, Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty & the Beast, Little Mermaid, Lion King (I think?) like - YIKES.

Nope, Lion King has the dad (Mufasa) die partway through, but Sarabi survives!

There are a lot of dead parents, though. Including Frozen, where BOTH die. It's a thing, in fairy tales, I think - so many of them require the young protagonist to make their own way in life and having the parents gone makes that easier, I guess. 

Although really, some of those don't necessarily SAY the mom is dead, she might just be absent? And now that I think about it, Disney movies really have a large number of single dads, don't they? That's pretty interesting, IMO. 

I'm a fan of Disney movies, for the most part, but I think that like pretty much all movies and entertainment it's a good idea to watch them WITH kids (at least the first time, not the following 453). It brings up interesting discussions, IMO. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3