Jump to content
IGNORED

Jinjer 56: Oh My Stars It's a Reality Show Book! How Surprising - Not


Coconut Flan

Recommended Posts

Continued from here:

 

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ok this is all bitchiness. Could they look more like a bigger bunch of try hards. Look us in put cool hip clothing. We are so relatable hanging around with a man we totally won’t judge when around him for painting his nails. They just look like tools. Wankers. They piss me off. Obvs Jer is steering Jing out of the stepford wife lane to the cool hip young ministers wife. 

Spoiler

E5E213A3-3C6C-476A-86A0-99C2FDC241E0.thumb.png.feb5baaa23677932b54697663dcdd0e3.png

 

7DF22EFF-4279-4D6C-88C4-5D9E3723B719.png

  • Upvote 11
  • Eyeroll 8
  • Haha 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jeremy you might technically be wearing a mask but the way you're wearing it, it doesn't do much good. It should fit closer over your nose. Pull it up a bit!

  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Jeremy you might technically be wearing a mask but the way you're wearing it, it doesn't do much good. It should fit closer over your nose. Pull it up a bit!

But then people wouldn't recognize him. ?

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 26
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Somebody on Instagram said Jeremy looks like Super Mario and that’s all I can see.

This pair- so desperate to be celebrities- tagging everything along the way for freebies. The masks are a nice touch - we know he doesn’t wear one at church.

Anna has posted a photo of the Duggar baby girls including Felicity and Evangaline- Jeremy will be fuming; they’re not even tagged for clothing or food companies! 

  • Upvote 13
  • Haha 20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Super Mario!!! ? Totally!!

4 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

Anna has posted a photo of the Duggar baby girls including Felicity and Evangaline- Jeremy will be fuming; they’re not even tagged for clothing or food companies! 

I love how Felicity is holding a snack and Evangeline looks like she’s about to devour it ?

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We all know that the Vuolos would love to split from the Ah shucks, backyard and barefoot brand attached to JB and his motley crew. Too bad the Vuolos don’t have the brain power or tenacity to make it happen. 
 

I know Jeremy is the polar opposite of Austin and Dereck, but I wonder if he envies both of their abilities to have some financial and career autonomy?

  • Upvote 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

We all know that the Vuolos would love to split from the Ah shucks, backyard and barefoot brand attached to JB and his motley crew. Too bad the Vuolos don’t have the brain power or tenacity to make it happen. 
 

I know Jeremy is the polar opposite of Austin and Dereck, but I wonder if he envies both of their abilities to have some financial and career autonomy?

That is what makes them so amusing to watch...neither of them are stupid, yet they are so amazingly bad at trying to brand themselves. Jeremy must have slept through his marketing courses in college. My 14yo niece is better at it than they are and she has 50 followers...

I don’t think he envies their ability to make money because their way actually requires work (well, jury is still out on Derick).  

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
Wordz r hard
  • Upvote 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SassyPants said:

 

I know Jeremy is the polar opposite of Austin and Dereck, but I wonder if he envies both of their abilities to have some financial and career autonomy?

I don’t think Jeremy is jealous of them at all (he has a marketing or business degree he could use if wants), but Josiah and Josh might be.

I wonder if we’ll suddenly hear in a few years that Josiah got a degree. Since Lauren’s parents made her at spend a year or two at community college, they’d probably be able to help walk him through the admission process and how to pull together a transcript.

  • Upvote 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DalmatianCat said:

I don’t think Jeremy is jealous of them at all (he has a marketing or business degree he could use if wants), but Josiah and Josh might be.

I wonder if we’ll suddenly hear in a few years that Josiah got a degree. Since Lauren’s parents made her at spend a year or two at community college, they’d probably be able to help walk him through the admission process and how to pull together a transcript.

It would not surprise me. Josiah seems like the type of person that would prefer working with his head instead of his hands. Out of all his brothers he is the one I could most picture in a business situation.

 

  • Upvote 19
  • I Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

It would not surprise me. Josiah seems like the type of person that would prefer working with his head instead of his hands. Out of all his brothers he is the one I could most picture in a business situation.

 

And Lauren seems like a person who would  not prefer to be defined by JB’s Ah Shucks antics.

  • Upvote 20
  • I Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2021 at 12:29 AM, Audrey2 said:

Jeremy you might technically be wearing a mask but the way you're wearing it, it doesn't do much good. It should fit closer over your nose. Pull it up a bit!

Where we live so many people where masks under their noses. So freaking pointless. My husband calls them chin diapers. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Johannah said:

Is jinger wearing air jordans??

Yes, looks that way. The Jumpman logo is front and center. Toto, we're not in Arkansas anymore.

  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Their  book pre-orders must not be going well. They have had 2 or 3 posts a day on Instagram promoting it. I didn't want to read it before but I definitely don't want to read it now after all the promos. They just can't seem to get themselves together, can they? I wonder if they will ever consider actual jobs? That was a silly question.

  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Not that josh's mom said:

Their  book pre-orders must not be going well. They have had 2 or 3 posts a day on Instagram promoting it. I didn't want to read it before but I definitely don't want to read it now after all the promos. They just can't seem to get themselves together, can they? I wonder if they will ever consider actual jobs? That was a silly question.

I can’t stand Dillwank, but props to him for supplementing their income delivering Grubhub. Can you imagine *Jeremy* doing that???? ?

  • Upvote 19
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jeremy would have to talk to the people he was delivering to and explain all the better places they should order from. Because he is the food gourmet!

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And to think this is where our spunky FreeJinger ended up. I freaking HATE these two. Can't Jeremy think of anything better than posting pics of Jinger every two days saying how beautiful she is? She's sitting across from you...just tell her, you desperate, fame-seeking shit. The Vuolo brand is just not happening.

  • Upvote 24
  • I Agree 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have seen some instagam chatter about how Jinger in the book addresses "food issues" does anyone have comfirmation of this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I have seen some instagam chatter about how Jinger in the book addresses "food issues" does anyone have comfirmation of this?

It's true. She talks about how she had to be "skinny." How she actually addresses this is still unknown. 

  • Thank You 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There’s a very subtle snark on Jeremy’s Instagram- he’s posted pictures of himself signing the book with a Sharpie and someone comments ‘no fountain pen?’!
As far as any food issues - I seriously doubt it will be addressed other than ‘I had an issue, Jesus and Jeremy saved me’. It’s up to Jinger whether she wants to talk about issues- abuse, food issues if she had them, but they are using serious issues as teasers for a book full of fluff which is a money grab/ego boost.

Edited by Idlewild
  • Upvote 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

I can’t stand Dillwank, but props to him for supplementing their income delivering Grubhub. Can you imagine *Jeremy* doing that???? ?

Seriously, fundie finances, the everlasting mystery.

At least Derick was actually WORKING and earning money on his own.

Lawson Bates travelling around the country, Jinger and Jeremy being able to afford LA lifestyle while Jeremy is still studying... I don't get it. Their TV shows must pay enough to sustain them, because clearly, both me and Mr. Music have stable jobs and I can't wrap my head how they afford all those stuff.

Edited by Vivi_music
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, marmalade said:

It's true. She talks about how she had to be "skinny." How she actually addresses this is still unknown. 

wow, wow

jeremy makes her go deep doesn't he ? remember the time Ben made feel less then in his horrible video of yesteryar.

do we get any info about Jeremy's ego issues?

Why do these men always make the women go deep when they can just skirt any issue.

Jeremy just reached another level for me.

 

  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Coconut Flan changed the title to Jinjer 56: Oh My Stars It's a Reality Show Book! How Surprising - Not
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Recent Status Updates

    • Chocolate Lover

      Chocolate Lover

      Yes, it's oral thrush!  Treating it with miconazole gel 4 times a day.  Whoever decided to flavour it chocolate orange is a flipping genius!
      Also needing 1 litre of electrolyte solution per day because my steroid load is killing my levels.  Tomorrow's the last day of prednisolone, thank goodness.  Fingers crossed it's done the job, because I'm still having the occasional wobble with breathing. 
      I see the practice nurse on Monday. 
      · 0 replies
    • Destiny

      Destiny

      The fact that RTD is coming back to Doctor Who has made my day. Hell, it made my whole fucking week. I CAN'T WAIT TO LOVE MY SHOW AGAIN!
      · 0 replies
    • feministxtian

      feministxtian

      Ever been mansplained and it pissed you off so bad that you just want to bitchslap any poor man who might cross your path? 
      · 2 replies
    • Destiny

      Destiny

      I'm not able to update the logos to the fall ones today -- there's a bug that is solved in a recent update version to fix it, but I don't have the time to do that until next week. Until then, we are still living in an endless summer friends! 
      · 0 replies
    • feministxtian

      feministxtian

      Today is a "I ain't wearing pants" day. Yesterday was pretty shitty so today I'm doing as little as I can get away with. 
      · 0 replies
    • WannabeHistorian

      WannabeHistorian

      Second Covid vax is currently kicking my butt. Fever, chills, body aches, exhaustion, etc. 
      Miserable, but so so grateful to be vaccinated. Sure as hell beats actual Covid.
      · 6 replies
    • Bluebirdbluebell

      Bluebirdbluebell

      So very sad about Willie Garson. RIP
      · 0 replies
    • Chocolate Lover

      Chocolate Lover

      Started prednisolone tablets today because the asthma inhaler isn't enough. Now I have a sore throat and feel like I have a cold coming.  Need the tablets because breathing isn't an optional body function.  Really don't need the tablets if I have an infection brewing.   
      · 0 replies
    • Cartmann99

      Cartmann99

      My husband commented this morning about how nice the weather is after a cold front moved in last night. Before I could stop him, he asked out loud if I thought this meant an early fall for us.
      That's like when you live up north and start talking about an early spring...
      Be careful, the weather gods are always listening.
      · 3 replies
    • PinkGreyBrown

      PinkGreyBrown

      Grew up fundie-adjacent. My mother called herself a recovering fu**tamendalist, & she was not given to swearing. Thankfully she raised me as free of religious weirdness as she was capable. Her mother is all the regressive things -- racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, anti-semitic, ableist, fundamentalist Protestant nonsense, all of it, & longing for a golden past that never existed.
      I'm an atheist with a bit of an obsession about fundies, particularly of the Christian varieties cuz that's what I'm surrounded by. I've been reading this forum for well over a decade now & finally decided to make an account.
      Thanks for having me here.
      · 1 reply
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.