IGNORED

Michelle's knees....

Justme

They seriously blacked/blurred out her KNEES?!??!?! Wow.

Yeah, first they blacked out her knees, and THEN they had a Michelle talking head explaining that her 'conviction' is to keep her knees covered.

When they first showed the blacked out knees, I was confused and thought they were blacking out her boobs, and that her breasts were hanging seriously low. Totally confused for a few seconds there!

Yeah, first they blacked out her knees, and THEN they had a Michelle talking head explaining that her 'conviction' is to keep her knees covered.

When they first showed the blacked out knees, I was confused and thought they were blacking out her boobs, and that her breasts were hanging seriously low. Totally confused for a few seconds there!

:lol: Funniest thing I've read all night!

I was wondering myself that if Michelle is so obsessed with modesty, why don't they just put a black box over ALL of her body? Can't get more modest than that!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dress very modestly in long skirts and so on, but frankly with my rather Weeble-esque physique I'm less concerned with inducing lust than inciting hysterical laughter.... and terrifying small children ;)

Guest Anonymous

You guys are cracking me up :lol:

Michelle was ridiculous in her " bathing suit." That Wholesome Wear is bullshit. You see more of the boys anatomy with those scuba diving looking things they wear than the suits that the girls wear. Christ once they all get wet what the hells the difference. They can all get an eyeful of soaking wet boobies and penis parts once the water hits those suits. The cold water would cause erections on some of the boys and god forbid if Michelle or Jimboob catch a glance of a perky nipple thats showing because the top of the girls suits are sticking to their boobs.

Those people are really dememted. I can just hear them all yelling " NIKE" constantly when they hit the public beach.

Exactly--you can read more of my thoughts at my post "Defrauding Duggars: Are the Duggars modest?" http://hopewellmomschoolreborn.blogspot ... odest.html

Just want to point out from your blog

Skirts for work on the fire department

The skirts weren't for working, they were for fire department events where they are required to wear a more professional looking uniform, in which case, skirts wouldn't look that out of place and I'm a little surprised the ladies uniform didn't have a skirt option. What they wear on the job picasaweb.google.com/101532170424444521371/DuggarFamilyFriends2011#5622637497461215442

Anyone else picture a courtroom complete with judge when she said this? why can't she speak normally. How hard is it to say ' I PREFER to keep my knees covered. All of these old testament sayings just make her look stupid.

I think it's interesting that Mrs. Keller was shown on the show in a normal swimsuit and a very dated "cover-up" like any normal woman her age might wear, but these people make a freak show out of themselves, drawing every eye to them, in their weird extremely expensive 19th Century swim wear!

I think the Kellers don't have those ridiculous costumes simply because they're not as rich as the Duggars. They can't afford to buy silly get-ups from online modest stores so they have to make do with what they can find at the thrift store or clearance rack, which is gonna be normal bathing suits and cover-ups.

You know what I just realized? Why not just edit out the scenes where her knees showed? Why even show that part at all? And if she's really that obsessed with modesty, she should have just skipped any water-based activity to begin with. Some people must have seen her knees in real life.

I think the Kellers don't have those ridiculous costumes simply because they're not as rich as the Duggars. They can't afford to buy silly get-ups from online modest stores so they have to make do with what they can find at the thrift store or clearance rack, which is gonna be normal bathing suits and cover-ups.

Just have to say... The idea of a thrift store bathing suit gives me the germ-phobic willies.

What is the big deal about knees? I thought JB said the Bible verse told them not to expose their thighs. The girls have worn skirts that show their knees. I guess Michelle is just that modest. Or has fat knees.

Archived