IGNORED

Elon Musk is upset (again)

AmazonGrace

The misunderstood genius is in tears because people are saying he shouldn't tweet whatever he wants whenever he wants.

After what he did during the Thai cave rescue, does he expect sympathy from people? It wouldn't surprise me if he became the new Trump, spoilt rich boy who has a tantrum when he gets called out for anything. I liked him at first but seeing his behaviour on social media was such a turn off.

On 12/10/2018 at 7:19 AM, Glasgowghirl said:

After what he did during the Thai cave rescue, does he expect sympathy from people? It wouldn't surprise me if he became the new Trump, spoilt rich boy who has a tantrum when he gets called out for anything. I liked him at first but seeing his behaviour on social media was such a turn off.

Musk is totally a spoiled baby. At least he can never be president because was born in South Africa and didn’t become a US citizen until he was an adult. 

He is such an asshole. The way he treated his first wife is terrible. 

On 12/10/2018 at 10:38 AM, unsafetydancer said:

This guy is such an arse! He has the maturity level of a three-year-old.

Stuff like this makes me start wondering if there's bi-polar, crazed genius aspect, so I googled.  Musk said in 2017 that he thinks he is bi-polar because of the high highs and very low lows that he's experienced.   I can't see where he's sought help for it or is taking medication to even things out. 

The boards of directors of his various companies should be looking into this very carefully.  That's their job.

Archived