IGNORED

State Department Sends Out Cat in a Onesie Photo

HarryPotterFan

So adorable I almost sqee-ed myself.  Such a refreshing change from dick pics and what not. 

Caveat: I have never seen a full dick pic, although I did see a picture of what that Texas representative sent to his lover, with the more nauseating parts pixelated out.  I regretted it because it didn't take a lot of imagination to fill in the blanks.  Carry on. 

That cat is all like, there better be a catnip treat payoff....

@Howl Well then you just haven’t lived enough. :D  Dick pics are one of the worst spawns of the internet ever. 

Men would get more women if they sent us cats in pajamas. (Right @HarryPotterFan ;) )

Imagine the click-bait version of the headline. "Intern accidently sends out pussy picture to whole office"

17 hours ago, Howl said:

I have never seen a full dick pic.

Wait a minute, you hang out in the politics section and you've never seen Trump's face? Is there some sort of app or browser extension you use that blocks it out? :wink-kitty:

On 10/15/2018 at 10:09 PM, AliceInFundyland said:

@Howl Well then you just haven’t lived enough. :D  Dick pics are one of the worst spawns of the internet ever. 

Men would get more women if they sent us cats in pajamas. (Right @HarryPotterFan ;) )

Oh definitely. When I’m on dating apps I’m so tempted to swipe right on guys with cats. But then I realize I have to put up with the guy to meet a cat.

Someone needs to make an app where people can just meet cats to hang out with for the day.

I need to convince my boss to let me send out cat photos with our next meeting announcement.

• 2 weeks later...

And now, the $64,000 question:  How did the cat get in the onesie?

My Shadow has a full complement of claws and teeth.  I can't imagine trying to put her in a onesie and still remaining unmaimed.

On 10/30/2018 at 3:57 PM, smittykins said:

And now, the $64,000 question:  How did the cat get in the onesie?

My Shadow has a full complement of claws and teeth.  I can't imagine trying to put her in a onesie and still remaining unmaimed.

My daughters -all grown now- could have managed.  They used to dress our cats up in doll clothes all the time.   When they put this one dress on Sylvester, he looked just like Tabitha Twitchet in the Beatrix Potter books.  He was so comfy, he'd fall asleep wearing his little dress.

On 10/17/2018 at 7:54 PM, HarryPotterFan said:

Someone needs to make an app where people can just meet cats to hang out with for the day.

My Fuzzy Girl crossed the rainbow bridge about 6 years ago.  We haven't gotten a replacement because it's much easier to travel without constantly making kitty care arrangements.  However, Texas summers are wicket hot and dry and I've gotten in the habit of leaving a big, full bowl of water on the back patio, and pretty much year round now.  The neighbors two doors down have lots of cats, and some inevitably find their way to my yard to stop by for a sip, so I've had a rotating cast of cats over the years to pet and talk to, and I like that.  The current regular lives next door -- Simba is gray boy  with faint tabby stripes and little white feet.  Really, it's turned into the neighboring watering hole. 

Note: this is a stainless steel kitchen bowl, and at first I'd come out in the morning to find a lot of the water spilled out.  I thought it was perhaps clumsy thirsty possums, but turns out that birds (mostly sparrows) would alight on the rim of the bowl and tip it over.  Now I have a big rock in there to weight it down so no more problems.  

Archived