IGNORED

Two week old baby attacked

Ais

My heart is broken.  Sadly, in parts of South Africa and other areas, raping a virgin (infant to adult) is thought to cure aids. This is not an isolated incident in other parts of the world.  I truly hope Ireland has life in prison without parole. 

Dear Rufus, I've heard of this revolting practice in some African countries where people think that having sex with a virgin infant will cure AIDS.  I can't imagine what kind of suck fuck you have to be to rape a child and what kind of fucking monster you have to be to rape a newborn.

I can barely tolerate the news anymore as the world is so beyond fucked up, makes me wish the rapture were real and it was happening today.

Glad they caught him. Hopefully he’ll never spend another moment of his life breathing free air. Anyone who could harm a child like that cannot be allowed to roam free. 

I'm utterly horrified by this, even more so that it happened so close to home. That fella is going to end up in HMP Maghaberry and if any one finds out what he did he will be attacked, most likely with his death as the aim of the attack. This is Northern Ireland, where pedophiles, drug dealers and joy riders get beaten, tarred and feathered and/or kneecapped if the community or the Ra catches them before the police. This fella is doomed. Unless they send him out of the Province, which they might have to do.

9 minutes ago, EmainMacha said:

I'm utterly horrified by this, even more so that it happened so close to home. That fella is going to end up in HMP Maghaberry and if any one finds out what he did he will be attacked, most likely with his death as the aim of the attack. This is Northern Ireland, where pedophiles, drug dealers and joy riders get beaten, tarred and feathered and/or kneecapped if the community or the Ra catches them before the police. This fella is doomed. Unless they send him out of the Province, which they might have to do.

I've seen posts on social media by the Psni begging people to delete posts identifying him, his name and photo has been shared already. They are making the point that it can result in the case being thrown out as he won't get a fair trial.

I have to agree with you, it's more likely that he will be killed or commit suicide - with some help/encouragement from his cell mates - than he will see the inside of a court. And as much as I struggle with vigilante justice I can't see too many people shedding a tear.

Paedophiles and rapists are pretty much the lowest of the low in prison. So he will not be treated nicely by fellow inmates. 

This is so vile I have no words. I'd like to give him the treatment Edward II supposedly got. That'd do nicely, I think. 

Let’s start a religion where Satan has a rapture and all these sick motherless fucks go to hell where they belong!

Jesus Christ I feel sick, hope the bastard goes to prison and becomes the bitch of a thousand “Bubbas”.

2 hours ago, EmainMacha said:

This is Northern Ireland, where pedophiles, drug dealers and joy riders get beaten, tarred and feathered and/or kneecapped if the community or the Ra catches them before the police. 

What is a joy rider?

What a horrific monster to do something like that. Not generally a fan of vigilante justice either, but willing to make an exception in this case. 

1 hour ago, apandaaries said:

What is a joy rider?

What a horrific monster to do something like that. Not generally a fan of vigilante justice either, but willing to make an exception in this case. 

Joy riders steal cars and then drive them dangerously and at high speeds through their neighbourhoods.

Actually Satanists reject rapists and pedos with absolute disdain. It's as horrible to them as it is to the general public. Just throwing it out there. 

I saw a picture of the accused being shared around Facebook, it got taken down as he can't be named for legal reasons. He looked like a pathetic little boy and if it was the real culprit then he will have a hard time in prison. My heart goes out to the baby and the family, no one should never have to suffer like this especially someone so young.

I saw a report, I think it was by The Sun, saying he's being segregated in HMP Maghaberry, even from the other sex offenders. He will never know a second of peace for the rest of his days. I'm hoping the baby is recovering, there haven't been any updates as far as I know. 

Archived