IGNORED

Annamatrix still miserable as ever

Mac1138

Not sure if anyone here is still following Annamatrix... the past few months have been interesting. She has been sharing much more personal stuff than usual, and I suspect some of her public posts were never intended to be public. It turns out that she has real world problems even though she is so extra special.

Today she posted about her wedding anniversary and I am still shocked at her callousness towards her husband. She shits on him any chance she can get, but her post today is extra cruel.

https://annamatrix.wordpress.com/

• Upvote 3

I haven't checked on Anna in a while. I see she's sharing all the marriage drama with the kids (never a good idea). Thought for once she wouldn't post on end-times prophecies but then she slipped it in at the end, of course. The fall Jewish holidays really spook her.

Her mental instability might have reached a crisis point.

I have never heard of her, but I will go check her out.  Do I need to ask for the ferrets to be on standby?

• Upvote 1

I probably should have led with a warning... sorry about that! ☺️

Anna has spent her whole adult life waiting to be raptured. She hates her life, she hates people (because everyone else is dumb compared to her), she hates her husband, she even hates her own mother. I am shocked that her adult daughter has been allowed to attend an actual college... but she hates college too so who knows how long that will last.

She is a truly terrible person. A classic narcissist. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Mac1138 said:

I probably should have led with a warning... sorry about that! ☺️

Anna has spent her whole adult life waiting to be raptured. She hates her life, she hates people (because everyone else is dumb compared to her), she hates her husband, she even hates her own mother. I am shocked that her adult daughter has been allowed to attend an actual college... but she hates college too so who knows how long that will last.

She is a truly terrible person. A classic narcissist. 

That's what I got out of it, that she is a narcissist.  A real piece of work, as my late mother used to say when she wanted to be polite but leave no doubt of her opinion!  I skimmed a few blog entries and will look through it again.

Anna honey you are neither fish nor fowl nor good red meat.  Pick a side, stick to it and do get a med review and a psych eval.  kthanksbai

Annnd a huge fan of the nectarine Napoleon. Of course. 

• Upvote 2

Wow. She’s truly unpleasant. Like, not even hateful beliefs but no redeeming qualities...just, yuck.

Edited by AliceInFundyland
  • Upvote 1

That post about how it sucks to be required by other people to... Be kind? they are making it harder for her to be Christian because they expect a certain level of civility? Wow. She is one special crazy.

• WTF 2
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, treemom said:

I see she decided her husband didn’t answer the right answers in the MBTI and she answered for him.  she has so much of the crazy.  https://annamatrix.wordpress.com/page/72/

I'm sure it never occurred to her that she may not know who her husband truly is.  Or maybe her husband does a lot of passive aggressive shit to survive.  I cringed when she used the word "lied" to describe his completing the test,  and two of her children as well.  It may have been they were just having fun with it; that's not lying. It's an important distinction to make. 

On 9/29/2018 at 7:24 PM, Soulhuntress said:

Annnd a huge fan of the nectarine Napoleon. Of course. 

Well, of course she is. It's obvious he's ripped off at least one of the Seven Seals of the Apocalypse, so bringing us closer to the End Times.  Or maybe I'm getting that confused with the Twitpocalypse.   *zips off to check Twitter feed to see if he's a) started WW III or b) still in love with Kim Jong Un*

• Haha 1

I've never heard of her until just now, but I checked out her blog and that anniversary post, and DAMN. Cold as a ice. It legit made me uncomfortable for her husband. And you have to wonder how she's affecting her poor kids...

Anna and Candy were my two first fundies. 

Anna’s husband wanted to stop having kids, but Anna was certain she was DESTINED to have more. So she bullied her husband out of getting a vasectomy and essentially emotionally blackmailed him into agreeing to have more. He FINALLY stood his ground and got his vasectomy, IIRC, but she is an emotionally abusive asshole who thinks she’s a prophet and God’s chosen. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 3

I don't often post here, but I came here tonight specifically to see if anyone has still been following her. Because I tell you, she's really gone off the rails lately. Today's post about the word "kavanah" and what it means.... Just...what? I was going to leave her a comment, but I don't even know what to say. She has her nose so far up Trump's ass it's hard to believe, and yet this is the same person who constantly rants about how there is no basic decency anymore, and everyone is horrible and disrespectful. But Trump? He's A-okay.

In reference to Brett Kavanaugh, Anna says, 

"In other words, symbolically, this man represents something genuine, something deeper and with more sincerity than just the prescribed or necessary decorum of the office he’s been nominated to.  And doesn’t that really drive home the underlying hatred and attacks on him?  Because of the condition of this world, we’re seeing more than just left vs. right, or passion vs. logic.  We’re seeing symbolism here on a spiritual level.  We’re seeing earnestness vs. artifice, and sincerity vs. apathy."

Riiiiight.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 2

I knew her sort of tangentially in high school.  She even mentioned me in one of her blogs talking about old boyfriends, we had a boy that was trying to play both of us, we found out via a mutual friend, and dumped his ass within like 30 minutes of each other (happened during passing time during school).  We had a lot of mutual friends, though she was a grade ahead of me and a townie so we never hung out.

It makes me sad because by all accounts she was a really nice, pretty, kind, and smart girl in high school.

But the U.P. has a lot of weirdo religious and survivalist scary shit up there, along with the military influence, so.

• Upvote 3

Anna appears to have (semi) flounced....again. Whenever she's criticized she gets really pissed and deletes a bunch of stuff, but then she eventually puts it all back again. This time she was upset about how "apologetic" she had become on her blog (or something. I personally hadn't noticed that she ever apologized for anything), and now she's pulled all archives before 2013, and will no longer post pictures of her kids. 

Somebody must've really pushed her buttons. I fully expect her to return though, because she's a textbook narcissist who craves attention, and also has a serious persecution complex. I don't know how she'll survive without sharing her "wisdom" on the internet. Anyone who has read Anna for any length of time knows that she believes herself to super special and set apart, and everyone else is an idiot. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, GeraldineGrainger said:

Anyone who has read Anna for any length of time knows that she believes herself to super special and set apart, and everyone else is an idiot. 

She's literally God's Mouthpiece and He doesn't talk to anyone else and He only shares secrets with her, and yeah sure some of those "secrets" from God have turned out to be lies like all the times He told her the world was going to end, but listen...does God directly lie to YOU?!?  No.  Didn't think so.  Anna's special.  

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Today she posted about having several fractured ribs after falling on some ice, and apparently her husband laughed at her? If so, he's as much of an asshole as she is, but I get the feeling that Anna greatly exaggerates, if not outright lies in order to disparage  him at every turn.  

I am sorry that she's hurt though. I don't want to sound like a callous bitch. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Ummmm.....so today Anna is fixated on the rapture again, and she seems to be saying that Christians and Jews won't be raptured because they don't "keep Torah" (Christians) or are "not covered by Messiah’s water, blood, and spirit" (Jews). But guess what? Trump probably WILL be raptured because, and I quote:

"Trump.  Christian, likely has been ‘saved’, to use the church vernacular.  Also, his family is Jewish, so he’s keeping the feasts and Torah.  I don’t know about Sabbath keeping or clean/unclean eating – I don’t know enough about the President to say.  But I do know he keeps feasts, loves Israel, and is a Messiah believer. So what would happen if the president just one day… *poof*?
That would be so crazy.  Rapturely speaking, of course…"

Okaaaay. Because Trump is such a shining example of "ye shall know them by their fruits." I'm sure the Lord approves of him joking that we should shoot migrants at the border. Such a good Christian. 

I can't imagine the level of delusion Anna must have. She cannot see that Trump only claims Christianity in order to manipulate people like her, but she constantly complains about people are STOOPID and believe everything they're told.

• Haha 4

Anna, if no one gets raptured besides our current President, no one's going to call that a Rapture.  Just a miracle.  

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/29/2018 at 11:21 AM, Mac1138 said:

I am shocked that her adult daughter has been allowed to attend an actual college... but she hates college too so who knows how long that will last.

As it turns out, her daughter did get to finish her program but not without issue, of course. Anna ALWAYS has an issue. Someone dared suggest in the comments that she should let Lydia have her own life, which did not go down well with Anna, who is the prickliest person in all of Western Michigan.  

https://annamatrix.wordpress.com/2019/05/page/18/

• Upvote 1