IGNORED

Victory for One Million Moms (not really)

ThisOlGirl

You know there is more to Monty Python than The Holy Grail right?

Of course, that's just our fave. My husband has a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch t-shirt. "Oh Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy."

I'd never heard of Good Christian Belles til you guys clued me into One Million Moms. Then I found out Good Christian Belles (a show I would have never been interested based on the name) is starring Kristin Chenoweth. Now I'm interested--thanks One Million Moms!

Another gem--boycott Dancing With the Stars because of Carson Kressley and Chaz Bono (of course). But they're also upset because Carson is dancing with a girl--wouldn't they even be more upset if Carson was dancing with a guy?

I'd never heard of Good Christian Belles til you guys clued me into One Million Moms. Then I found out Good Christian Belles (a show I would have never been interested based on the name) is starring Kristin Chenoweth. Now I am looking forward to it! Thanks One Million Moms!

The show was originally titled Good Christian Bitches and it based on a book of the same name. When ABC annouced they were picking up the show they received complaints from OMM and others. The show is going to be a satire of Southern churchgoers and OMM knows that and are still going to boycott despite the name change.

Archived