IGNORED

Dede advertising as a pet sitter

keepercjr

So Dede is advertising herself as a pet sitter.  Seems like neither wants to get an actual full time job!  Nothing against pet sitting but the pet sitter I know also cleans houses and occasionally caters to make all her ends meet.  And she is a household of one.  She is very busy but I know she couldn’t be make it as only a pet sitter.  I can’t imagine Dede has the big client base that’s my friend has either.

https://www.rover.com/members/deann-h-playing-with-your-pooch-is-my-style/?utm_term=5629610&utm_medium=social&utm_content=ssp&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=042116200001

The ad makes her sound normal and sane. I wonder if she's ditched X-gay Greg?

On 3/24/2018 at 12:06 PM, snickerz said:

The ad makes her sound normal and sane. I wonder if she's ditched X-gay Greg?

No they are stil together!  He drives for Uber and she is a pet sitter and still trying to make it in the acting and comedy world.

• 3 months later...

Some recent "reviews" for Dede's Rover.com page don't seem to have much to do with dogsitting.  One sounds like she is running for office! Think she just asked friends to post?

Spoiler

God is so good to me. I went through a lot in my life. I'M free from sin. Amen. I came here not knowing the Jesus Christ as my saviour. I got save on May 10, 2015. Now my life as change.

Mar 19, 2018

Deann is a very responsible, outgoing, wonderful woman. She loves and treats everything she comes in contact with in a vet loving way. She will be a great candidate! :)

Mar 15, 2018

Deann is one of the most delightful people I know. She has weathered storms with a smile on her face all the way. She puts her heart into all she does.

Archived