IGNORED

Franklin Graham needs a break

anniebgood

Oh dear. Franklin Graham is up to his shenanigans again. 

Evangelist Franklin Graham, son of famous preacher Billy Graham, claimed the “bomb cyclone” that was getting ready to hit the East Coast, was divine punishment for New York voting against Trump.

“Trump’s home state New York voted against him, and now they are getting hit with the biggest snowstorm in memory,” said Graham in an interview with Charisma magazine. “This is what happens when you go against God’s representative.”
The Business Standard News

:confused2: Yet crimson-red god-fearin' REAL 'MURICAN Southern states get the brunt of most hurricanes, soooo....

This just in - big paralyzing January snowstorm in the mid-Atlantic and New England: so unusual it must be a sign from dog.   

I've been snowbound in Virginia since last Thursday. I blame Pat Robertson. He didn't pray the storm away. :my_dodgy:

I bet Ole Billy Graham is facepalming right now. I googled him and his involvement in politics and the first thing that came up was an article of how he regretted being so involved in politics.

2 hours ago, anniebgood said:

Oh dear. Franklin Graham is up to his shenanigans again. 

Florida and Texas voted for Trump. How does he explain the hurricanes?

42 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

That’d just be God testing their faith. 

Franklin Graham needs a swift kick right between the slats.

He's a cosmic asshole.

The guy is brain dead. What sort of monstruous moron can trust a God whose representative would supposedly be Trump?

9 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Duh.  Those were Satan's attacks.

Biggest snow storm in memory, eh?

How bout that one in 1978 I totally remember that was way worse?  

8====Dickhead.  

13 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Houston is where all the liberals live, obviously!

What is the biblical support behind this mindset? There is Sodom and Gomorrah, but the were destroyed only after Abraham argued with God to spare the city there were only 10 righteous people in it. That doesn't translate well in the snow storm scenario. Are only non Christians being effected by it? 

And there are a few verses about if people reject the teaching of God's prophet their cities will be destroyed, or if they hear the news of the prophet their enemies will fall. But then you would have to apply prophet status Trump and that seems just a little bit of a stretch. Though he did call Trump God's representative. I'm pretty sure the Bible, particularly the New testament, does not particularly encourage political involvement. 

18 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Or the infamous "Tornado Alley", which has been hit with a record number of tornadoes in recent years.? All red states, as I recall.

I live in Ohio.  Very little in the way of natural disasters, generally. Sometimes we vote blue and sometimes we (well, not me) vote red.  WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN??!!11 

On 1/9/2018 at 6:05 PM, Black Aliss said:

Or the infamous "Tornado Alley", which has been hit with a record number of tornadoes in recent years.? All red states, as I recall.

I live in Tornado Alley.  It's called that because it GETS TORNADOS.  Always has and probably always will.  I'm pretty sure he's an idiot!

Keep it up, Franklin. The schadenfreude will be all the more delicious when your various, egregious sins are revealed -- and they WILL be revealed.

Asswipe.

Archived