IGNORED

Bosnia Croat Commander and War Criminal Drinks Poison in Court

OtterRuletheWorld

5 hours ago, akinom said:

This just makes me think of Burris...:my_rolleyes: anyone else?

First thing that came into my mind. LOL

Yes, after I saw this on FJ I thought of Burris too. I've seen a lot of liars on the internet, including multiple faked deaths, but Burris's tale still has to be the absolute weirdest thing I've seen someone lie about.

I'm torn: he's a coward for taking the easy way out, but I also don't think it's a big loss when someone as awful as him dies. I watched a video today by the BBC where one of their reporters, who testified against this dude in 2007 because he was reporting on the Yugoslav Wars in 1993 and directly witnessed what Praljak was authorizing/participating in, talked about what he saw back in 1993 and his feelings after Praljak drank poison. Just seeing and hearing what Praljak was on trial for makes me frankly glad to see him go. The world has no need for men like him.

11 hours ago, Rachel333 said:

Yes, after I saw this on FJ I thought of Burris too. I've seen a lot of liars on the internet, including multiple faked deaths, but Burris's tale still has to be the absolute weirdest thing I've seen someone lie about.

Exactly, like why would that even be a remote possibility of coming up with a total flounce from, so strange.

Archived