IGNORED

Richard Spencer banned from 26 countries

47of74

Poor little reich wing douche cannon Richard Spencer got his ass banned from 26 European countries.

And of course has gotten all butt hurt about it too.

A leading figure in the U.S. white nationalist movement said Wednesday that he hasn't received government confirmation of his reported ban from entering more than two dozen European countries.

Poland's state-run news agency PAP says Polish authorities banned Richard Spencer from entering 26 countries in Europe's visa-free Schengen area for five years. The news agency cited unnamed sources close to Poland's Foreign Ministry.

Spencer told the Associated Press he would try to contest a new ban.

"I'm being treated like a criminal by the Polish government. It's just insane," he said. "I haven't done anything. What are they accusing me of?"

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Poor little reich wing douche cannon Richard Spencer got his ass banned from 26 European countries.

And of course has gotten all butt hurt about it too.

I'm being treated like a criminal by the Polish government. It's just insane," he said. "I haven't done anything. What are they accusing me of?"

I dunno, it's like they remember what happened the last time the fascists rocked up and would prefer not to have that again or something...

• 3 months later...

This post isn't specific to Richard Spencer but it does deal with neo-Nazis and the topic is an actual, um, cluster f*ck.  No, seriously, I mean an actual, bona fide cluster f*ck, with an "I'm my own Grandpa" twist.

A Prominent American Hate Group Just Collapsed Because of an Affair

So here's the deal.  There are (were?) two neo-Nazi couples:  Matt and Jessica Parrot and Matthew and Brooke Heimbach.   They are all deep in the weeds of the Traditionalist Worker Party — one of the largest avowed neo-Nazi groups in the country.  Matthew Heimback is, in fact, a leader of this party and was instrumental in stirring up trouble in Charlottesville.  

OK, so Jessica Parrot supposedly ended a 3-month affair with Matthew Heimbach, who agreed to end the affair as well.  To be super sure the affair was over, the Parrots set up a sting of sorts and invited Matthew Heimback over to their trailer(!), to see if he would try to  seduce Jessica, while Matt Parrot stood on a box, looking through a window to watch the action, with Brooke Heimbach standing by. 

Apparently, things went from steamy to torrid for the star crossed ex lovers, at which point Matt Parrot ran around to the door, and ordered Heimbach to leave his property.  Heimbach put Parrot in a chokehold until he passed out and then he did it again.  When Matthew Parrot regained consciousness the second time,  he grabbed his 4-month-old stepdaughter and ran to  WalMart to call the police.  Heimbach went home and beat up his wife when she wouldn't tell police to leave.   

Then, Matt Parrott took his revenge. He regularly wrote fascistic blog posts for the TWP, and apparently helped administer the group’s website. Shortly after his arrest [Heimbach's arrest?], Parrott took down the TWP site and began destroying all of the digital infrastructure for the organization.

“All of the information systems are completely air-gapped and will be destroyed within a few hours in order to guarantee all membership information literally no longer exists anywhere,” Parrott wrote on Gab, a social media site that’s become a home to Twitter-banned white nationalists.

There’s one last detail, if you’ve followed so far: Brooke Heimbach is Matt Parrott’s step-daughter from a previous marriage. So that makes Matt Parrott Heimbach’s father-in-law — and Jessica Parrott Heimbach’s stepmother-in-law.

And a last bit from Matthew Parrot, who told the Southern Poverty Law Center:  "I’m done. I’m out. SPLC has won. Matt Parrott is out of the game. Y’all have a nice life."

• 1 month later...

Poor little Richard needs your help because the 'big bad's are after him, ya'll.

‘Time for me to lawyer up’: Alt-right leader Richard Spencer begs for money to pay his legal bills

White Nationalist Richard Spencer is begging for money to hire an attorney as his legal and financial woes continue to grow.

Spencer is asking for $25,000 to defend himself in a federal lawsuit over the deadly “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Right Wing Watch reported.

“I am under attack and I need your help,” Spencer said in a public appeal. “Some of the biggest and baddest law firms in the United States are suing me, along with some other prominent figures, in civil court.”

Spencer recently had a falling out with his longtime lawyer, Kyle Bristow.

“This case is a conspiracy theory in the truest sense of that term,” he argued. “This is a mockery of justice.”

“Put simply, they want to shut me — and all of us — down,” Spencer claimed.

He argued the goal of the lawsuit is to “take down the alt-right’s most prominent spokesman, that is me.”

“It is now time for me to lawyer up,” he said in a public YouTube video.

Spencer, who has been banned from 26 countries, has been punched on the street for his views.

In October, three men were arrested for attempted homicide following a Spencer speech in Gainsville, Florida. Spencer’s National Policy Institute bounced a $10,564 check to the University of Florida to rent the auditorium for his speech.

[begging video]

• 2 months later...

Life comes at you fast, Richard Dick, you scum-sucking noxious little turd. 

That fuckstick doesn’t want most people entering this country and he has the fucking nerve to complain when other countries return the favor and tell him to stay the fuck out. Can you say hypocrisy?

• 6 months later...

Archived