IGNORED

Katie Morton Smith

Kira

Yes, I think you're right. I'd forgotten. Well, either the baby is overdue, or the Mortons are behind on blogging (which would be unusual regarding a birth).

Good Lord! I didn't even know she was pregnant again!! I shouldn't be surprised but wasn't her 4th child born last summer or something!? Man these people need to just take a break.

Where do they live again? I find it interesting that Alan seems not to have a set job. I've heard he was a peanut farmer and then in another thread here someone said he ran a garage?! He obviously seems to have a lot of time and energy to impregnate his wife on a way too consistent basis.

They live in Georgia, in the same town as ol' Papa. Must be hard for Katie, to be stuck where her headship is while almost all of her siblings (and his, too) are living it up at the compound. On the other hand, maybe she's glad she only has to watch her...4? 5? and not the rest of the brood of cousins on a regular basis.

Because I am apparently incredibly creepy, I google mapped the driving time between their two towns. The Smiths and the Mortons live three hours apart. Why they then make it seem like a big huge deal when they come to visit, I don't know.

Good Lord! I didn't even know she was pregnant again!! I shouldn't be surprised but wasn't her 4th child born last summer or something!? Man these people need to just take a break.

Where do they live again? I find it interesting that Alan seems not to have a set job. I've heard he was a peanut farmer and then in another thread here someone said he ran a garage?! He obviously seems to have a lot of time and energy to impregnate his wife on a way too consistent basis.

Let's see [checking my notes, and yes, I do have notes on the S'mortons... no way I could keep track otherwise]... their fourth was born August 2010. I imagine they'll have 15 or more, total.

I just LOVE you creepy stalkers google their houses and have notes on them! FJ could rule the world if we could use our powers for good.

Just to clarify: I only mapped the distance between the two towns, not their actual houses. Though certainly the Mortons' address is everywhere and I imagine it's not hard to find the others - I don't want to be QUITE that creepy.

Just to clarify: I only mapped the distance between the two towns, not their actual houses. Though certainly the Mortons' address is everywhere and I imagine it's not hard to find the others - I don't want to be QUITE that creepy.

Girl, I picked up a stranger(demgirl)and drove 2 hours just to see the Maxwells!!! I am just as bad! :lol:

The Morton's haven't been blogging much lately, it's possible she had a baby and they haven't blogged about it. They appear to have a password protected blog now too, I'm thinking they are doing most of their blogging there now. I've wondered if the Brantley thing started that (didn't someone find out about him through the Morton blog?).

The Morton's haven't been blogging much lately, it's possible she had a baby and they haven't blogged about it. They appear to have a password protected blog now too, I'm thinking they are doing most of their blogging there now. I've wondered if the Brantley thing started that (didn't someone find out about him through the Morton blog?).

The only ones following that appear to be family. Their friends still comment on the public blog, I'm assuming it's just for family. It came about after Dorothy had Enoch, and I wonder if its just a way for them all to stay in contact and not have the info be public.

Addie is about courting age, and I have to wonder if she's doing more "socializing", leading to less blogging.

Archived