IGNORED

No, Outback Steakhouse is NOT controlled by the Illuminati

47of74

Stupid people are stupid

Over the weekend, a single tweet exploded into rumors that one very unexpected restaurant is controlling Americans through a mysterious organization known as the Illuminati: Outback Steakhouse.

The fervor began when a Twitter user connected the locations of Outback Steakhouses Arizona, Georgia, and Illinois, as well as several other states, to creating a star shape, otherwise known as a pentagram (admittedly, a strange coincidence). The shape has some associations with witchcraft, although it has its origins in ancient Greece. But even the appearance of the pentagram set Twitter ablaze with suggestions of Satanic worship.

Here's the tweet that got the whole thing going.

JeanLucFacePalm.thumb.jpg.f5c293b7315c109e10f9f8b642c8607c.jpg

Just about any chain could be made to look like a pentagram depending on how wide a net one casts.

Oh, the pic of the Bloomin' Onion made me hungry!

This falls into the some people have way too much time on their hands. Seriously how does this supposedly help anyone, and once again way to advertise a drastic critical thinking problem

8 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

Oh, the pic of the Bloomin' Onion made me hungry!

My mom might say the Bloomin' Onion is the work of the devil (she's a cardiologist).

My mom might say the Bloomin' Onion is the work of the devil (she's a cardiologist).

I would believe it! I'm nearing 40 and can suddenly no longer eat and drink what I want since I have high cholesterol. Maybe there's a way I could make a healthier version of the BO, baked with olive oil or something.

38 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

I would believe it! I'm nearing 40 and can suddenly no longer eat and drink what I want since I have high cholesterol. Maybe there's a way I could make a healthier version of the BO, baked with olive oil or something.

I've read about some folks making them in an air fryer so that they are not as bad for you as the deep fried ones. 

That's one thing I'm going to miss is the Outback meals now that I've had surgery.  The blooming onions, black bread, salads, and steaks.

Yes, the Illuminati are taking a break from controlling the world by cooking steaks. My mom is the same way. Takes a break from attempting to micro manage my life by baking delicious cupcakes. 

My mom = Illuminati. You've been warned. 

Archived