IGNORED

Has LibertysJourney blog of an ex-fundie been discussed yet?

dawn9476

Oh! Her post "It's all about the daughters" was posted on NLQ and I read it there. I'm loving her blog too. Thanks for posting it!

I really like this girl. She sounds like an excellent role model for some of these girls that I would love to see escape this life. I.'m quite anxious for the rest of her story because her life so far doesn't sound terrible like some of these other families so I want to see what caused the change. (beyond the obvious problems)

She was defiantly well educated at the SODRT. You can tell by how wonderful her essays are that her parents did value education. It is such a shame they could not see the amazing potential in their daughter. What is sad is by limiting these young girls they are denying God's plan, maybe one of them was supposed to become a scientist who cures cancer? These men are so intimidated by smart and successful women that they are pretending that women have not made very significant contributions to medicine, engineering, politics, the arts, etc...... I didn't know that Condaleeza's real name is Collin, Hillary must really be a front to get Bill back in the white house since he can't run again but don't worry if she ever gets there she'll really be doing the decorating!

Idiots!

I've been reading this one too! I almost posted a link to her analysis on the Wall Street Journal article “The War Against Girls.†It's good: libertysjourney.blogspot.com/2011/06/feminism-problem-or-answer.html

I love Liberty's style and have been obsessively checking for updates. She's been posting some of her life-story on NLQ for a while as well.

OT: hermione1975 I <3 your avatar.

Archived