20170813_george1.PNG

20170813_george2.PNG

20170813_george3.PNG

20170813_george4.PNG

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Ok, this picture. Holy Shit! Look in the mirror! I wouldn't care if this scum got hit by a bus today but jeez get yourself to the dermatologist, that skin cancer is going to kill you! And did he get hit in the mouth? There appears to be blood on his collar. Does he get into fist fights at the White House?

Also OT, I was typing up a post in Trump 22 and it locked. Hope I didn't somehow do that. There doesn't seem to be an open Trump thread now.

22 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

And did he get hit in the mouth? There appears to be blood on his collar. Does he get into fist fights at the White House?

Seriously! You're right, there's blood on his mouth and his shirt collar. WTF?

2 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

Ok, this picture. Holy Shit! Look in the mirror! I wouldn't care if this scum got hit by a bus today but jeez get yourself to the dermatologist, that skin cancer is going to kill you! And did he get hit in the mouth? There appears to be blood on his collar. Does he get into fist fights at the White House?

What the bloody hell (pun intended), I do believe this snake is getting ready to shed reptilian skin. Ugh.

4 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

Wait!  This is his backside.  The front is Professor Quirrell.  (Loved the mention of the horcrux, so...)

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

@candygirl200413 -- OMG, thank you so much. That is hilarious!

Poor Kayleigh. She's obviously still stuck in that bedroom with her Trumpy Bear, or she would be up there with the other gals. I should really drop by and slide a pizza under the door for her.

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived