IGNORED

NFL Playoffs 2016 Season

JoyfulSel

The NFL playoffs start tonight! Anybody else watching? I'll be hoping the Pats can of course, get to and win the Super Bowl!

Predictions?

Wild Card round is now done! The Texans, Steelers, Seahawks, and Packers all won. The Divisional round starts next weekend.

Texans @ Patriots.

Steelers @ Chiefs.

Packers @ Cowboys.

Seahawks @ Falcons.

--- Anyone else hate the Steelers too? No, just me?

Seahawks!  Nice to see Russell Wilson able to scramble around again. 

1 hour ago, DaniLouisiana said:

No Saints in Again......:my_sad:

They had a rocky year; Saints have had a rocky few years actually. It'll be interesting to see how long Brees continues to play for.

As all my family and friends are delusional Lions fans, I want anyone besides the P's, knock out the Packers and the Patriots somebody PLEASE!

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else catch that Cowboys - Packers game?! Absolutely insane ending! The conference championships are now set.

AFC - Steelers @ Patriots.

NFC - Packers @ Falcons.

Should be another great set of games; we'll finally see who will go to the SB. I think a Brady vs. Rodgers match-up (sorry @Shadoewolf) would bring the most ratings. We'd finally get to see two of the best go against each other for it all!

• 3 weeks later...

I hope everyone enjoyed that Super Bowl! Never seen anything like it before in my life, so freaking happy the Pats took it home last night! Lady Gaga's half-time performance was amazing, I was a little surprised that she didn't turn the screws on Drumpf or the state of the nation a little more, but she still killed it out there.

Melissa McCarthy's, the Mr. Clean, and the immigration commercials were the best ones. What a game though! Five rings. :my_cool:

Archived