IGNORED

J.C Penney employee holds customer in headlock

47of74

I guess I won't be shopping that much at Penney's if they don't do something about this...

wndu.com/content/news/JC-Penney-employee-holds-girl-in-headlock-408856335.html

A dramatic video has been seen by hundreds of thousands on Facebook.

It shows a girl being held in a headlock by a J.C. Penney employee Thursday night at the University Park Mall.

The girl in the headlock was with her family in the store when they say they were told to leave by the man in the video. They say he told them they didn't belong there.

Hearing that they should get out of the store because they didn't belong didn't sit well with the girl. She knocked over a display on the way out and that's when the family says the man wrestled her into a headlock.

I don't care what she was doing in the store, that guy had no business using a headlock. 

I had a friend that used to work at Best Buy, & he noticed someone trying to play the 5-finger discount game. He tackled the guy, & the guy got arrested.

This butthole at JC Penney's, though, is a different story. It seems like he has some major issues going on, and he should've called security or the police; not touch this girl at all. Hope he likes getting sued (which will most likely happen).

On 1/4/2017 at 7:23 AM, LadyCrow1313 said:

This butthole at JC Penney's, though, is a different story. It seems like he has some major issues going on, and he should've called security or the police; not touch this girl at all. Hope he likes getting sued (which will most likely happen).

I saw this on Facebook today.  Hopefully they were talking about said butthole who put his hands on that young woman.

jcp.png

Archived