IGNORED

Former Delhi, Iowa clerk arrested

47of74

From Iowa;

kcrg.com/content/news/State-audit-finds-big-improper-billing-in-Delhi--407605935.html

Angela J. Billings, 42, of Anamosa is charged with three counts of theft following an investigation by the Sheriff's Office and the Auditor of State. Billings was formerly the Delhi City Clerk.

Officials say the investigation revealed that Billings made numerous improper personal purchases with the city credit card, received unauthorized excessive payroll, and received goods and services from the city for utilities that were not billed or paid for.

A state report says auditors have identified nearly $247,000 in improper and unsupported spending in the small Delaware County town of Delhi.

The auditors say the improper disbursements included more than $88,000 in credit card charges for personal purchases by a former city clerk, Angie Billings, who left her post in January 2015. The purchases were made at several retailers and other businesses and, according to the report, included 33 charges totaling nearly $2,000 to psychic hotlines.

If no one else is going to, I am, and ask if since she talked to a psyhic hotline if she saw that coming?  (Ducks)

17 hours ago, 47of74 said:

From Iowa;

kcrg.com/content/news/State-audit-finds-big-improper-billing-in-Delhi--407605935.html

If no one else is going to, I am, and ask if since she talked to a psyhic hotline if she saw that coming?  (Ducks)

What a stunad. Maybe Miss Cleo was out that day & she got a trainee instead. (Interesting fact: Miss Cleo & my brother both had the same birthday. Funny.)

(Aging myself with referring to Miss Cleo.)  ;) 

1 hour ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

What a stunad. Maybe Miss Cleo was out that day & she got a trainee instead. (Interesting fact: Miss Cleo & my brother both had the same birthday. Funny.)

(Aging myself with referring to Miss Cleo.)  ;) 

Well Miss Cleo is morto.  One of the many who passed on in 2016.   Of course these calls could have all been before Miss Cleo went to the hereafter.  (Insert joke asking if MIss Cleo saw that coming here).  

Archived