IGNORED

Move over Lori, Geri and her special cra-cra has arrived

Luvmyskinnyjeanz

Check out the categories sidebar - it's a ton of conspiracy theories, Obama-is-a-Muslim, all other religions are evil, and "Satanic transgenderism".   Extra points as she can't spell things like "Hindu".  It's so perfect, I actually suspect it's a POE

ETA I always have a special place for people who have got all their 'knowledge' of the Hindu goddess Kali from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, but this one goes one better, and gets hers from an online shop called the Buddha Garden....  that's excellent sourcing, right there!   Couldn't even manage wikipedia?

I can't make it through her blog posts.  I try, but the cray is too high.  I wish it was a poe but she is way too invested.  

I thought I knew some stuff.  But... Um... what's a Jewish Christian?  Someone Jewish who converted?  A member of Jews for Jesus?  One of those fundies that also practices some tenets of Judaism?

1 minute ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I thought I knew some stuff.  But... Um... what's a Jewish Christian?  Someone Jewish who converted?  A member of Jews for Jesus?  One of those fundies that also practices some tenets of Judaism?

I am wondering the same thing.

3 minutes ago, JMO said:

I can't make it through her blog posts.  I try, but the cray is too high.  I wish it was a poe but she is way too invested.  

I can't either. I skimmed 2 articles on Catholics (go figure she doesn't know what she is talking about), common core (again doesn't know anything), her forced abortion and her "about me" section. She is nuts. I can't read her.

37 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I think for her specifically she was raised Jewish and converted to Christianity. I hitr that from the one random blog post I happened to click on where she mentioned  something the Rabbi said in Temple when she was young.

I told yas, she out fruitloops Lori. I couldn't read it all as it made my brain implode, but I thought maybe a brave FJer would take I the task.... Insert sweet pleading smile....

I can't even with this:

https://grandmageri422.me/2016/12/03/how-should-donald-trump-handle-the-muslim-brotherhood-members-in-our-government-i-have-some-thoughts/

It’s not rocket science to understand that BHO did everything in his power to cripple the job market.  Destruction from within was the name of his game.

Obama placed untold number of Muslim Brotherhood members in government positions

Purging our government from radical MB members is one of the most important jobs ahead for our new president.

How should Trump do this?

Here are a few points I would like to make regarding MB members in our government:

• ALL Muslims, either appointed by BHO or hired by others need to be thoroughly vetted
  • Anyone with blatant or even casual ties to the MB should be immediately terminated and deported
  • ALL Muslims in our government should be asked if they support our Constitution – no one should be a government employee if they cannot support the Constitution
  • The Muslim Brotherhood should be outlawed in the U.S. – punishable by incarceration or deportation
  • In cases where authorities cannot come to a clear understanding of the loyalties of Muslims in our government, a lie detector should be used
  • NO ONE being sworn into a position in our government can use anything but the Holy Bible during the ceremony.  NO Qur’ans

I'd laugh at "terminated and deported" if it wasn't for the fact that "put them to death" is possibly next on her list, and not just bad grammar. But deported to where?  It's especially ironic that someone raised Jewish can't believe that there could be American Muslims, and that Muslims working for the US government can have just as long histories in the USA as her family does.

Assuming she isn't a poe and is completely serious... her post on Kali was hilarious 

powerful and ruthless demon goddess of Hinduism.

She wasn't a demon, she killed demons. But powerful and ruthless she is indeed. In the legend she is born of Durga, the Mother Goddess. All the pieces of her image have a meaning and the heads of demons around her neck are not trophies, but symbols containing the Sanskrit alphabet. She is the goddess of time and of death. 

It is funny she associated Kali with the end of the world since Hinduism is the oldest known religion. Also that Kali is the goddess associated with doomsday. 

I really hope she's a poe. 

She cites World New Daily (WND) or World Nut Daily, as it is known to some of us, which is enough for some of us to know she is a crackpot.

I'm glad I had a strong drink while I dipped my toes in that....

smh...

13 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I actually went to college with a guy who would fall under this category. He was Jewish but also accepted Jesus as the Messiah. He called himself a Messianic Jew. He still practiced all the aspects of his Jewish faith but also went to Protestant church on Sunday. He would joke he had the longest Sabbath on earth. 

@dairyfreelife I love how she even mentions Kali is the Goddess of destruction and rebirth (so change, creativity, growth etc) but then only stresses the OMG DESTRUCTION!!1!!!11!!! She does the same with Shiva elsewhere - "the god of destruction!!!!1!!!1", completely ignoring that that's one small aspect.  It's like saying Jesus represents death, without the re-birth/sacrifice/hope for the future etc.  But being generous to her, if she doesn't understand that an online garden sculpture shop is not the best reference source for one of the oldest existing world religions, she's probably suffering from a major education deficiency...

She totally needs a psych eval and med review.   A lot of crazy and unresolved issues there.     A couple things stand out:

1. Ummm the Oakland Fire Posts?  If she supposedly knows jack about Hindus, she knows what that faith (if the silly wench actually used a brain) uses a swastika for.....and Dia De Los Muertos would be a fave of the artists who squatted there. 

2.  She has to be even more special or some such nonsense.  that is where her I am a Jew and Christian (trying to claim benefits from both religions while understanding neither) schtick comes from.  She has a testimony of faith but it is so very very angry.  Not sure if she believes in well anything other than saying FU to everyone and everything she learned as a kid? 

I made it through about half of the post before I thought my eyebrows were going to fall off my head, they'd gone so high. 

Eek. I'm not sure if anyone can make it through this whole blog. 

15 hours ago, bea said:

Who the fuck is the Muslim Brotherhood? Is she talking about Al Qaeda?

I know Wikipedia isn't the best Internet source, but I was not going to link to The Muslim Brotherhood's English language website.

From the Wikipedia article:

The Muslim Brotherhood is an Islamic organization that was founded in Ismailia, Egypt by Hassan al-Banna in March 1928 as an Islamist religious, political, and social movement. The group spread to other Muslim countries but has its largest, or one of its largest, organizations in Egypt, where for many years it has been the largest, best-organized, and most disciplined political opposition force, despite a succession of government crackdowns in 1948, 1954, 1965 after plots, or alleged plots, of assassination and overthrow were uncovered. 

Just FYI for anyone who didn't recognize the group. (Like me before I Googled it. It was only vaguely familiar. :) )

15 hours ago, bea said:

Who the fuck is the Muslim Brotherhood? Is she talking about Al Qaeda?

26 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I know Wikipedia isn't the best Internet source, but I was not going to link to The Muslim Brotherhood's English language website.

From the Wikipedia article:

The Muslim Brotherhood is an Islamic organization that was founded in Ismailia, Egypt by Hassan al-Banna in March 1928 as an Islamist religious, political, and social movement. The group spread to other Muslim countries but has its largest, or one of its largest, organizations in Egypt, where for many years it has been the largest, best-organized, and most disciplined political opposition force, despite a succession of government crackdowns in 1948, 1954, 1965 after plots, or alleged plots, of assassination and overthrow were uncovered. 

Just FYI for anyone who didn't recognize the group. (Like me before I Googled it. It was only vaguely familiar. :) )

I feel like I should point out that while the Brotherhood itself claims it is a peaceful, democratic organization, it is considered to be a terrorist organization by a number of countries, although the Obama administration has been hesitant to use that label.

Thank you, @Bethella. That's a good point. :) 

I suppose my reluctance to link directly to The Muslim Brotherhood's website is based on the claims I've heard of them being linked to terrorism. Considering how difficult it must be to have an opposition party/force in a country that's a dictatorship (like Egypt has been), it's not surprising that they can be viewed many different ways by different people.

On 12/9/2016 at 2:00 AM, Lurky said:

It's so perfect, I actually suspect it's a POE

That was my first thought, too. But I couldn't tackle any more posts to try and figure it out after the one about The Shack from last week.

I can just hear Satan saying to weak or immature believers:

“Did God say that you must read the Bible? Surely you are wise enough to understand spiritual matters. The Bible is so outdated. Look for new revelations about God from other people. God just doesn’t want you to be as wise as he is.”  <hissss>

:bug:

I mean... I WANT to believe it's a POE writing this. I REALLY WANT TO. But in 2016, post-election America? This shit could be real.

I also want to believe that it's actually a POE, but in Trump's America, it's possible that this is actually real.

On 21 December 2016 at 2:10 AM, FundieFarmer said:

I made it through about half of the post before I thought my eyebrows were going to fall off my head, they'd gone so high. 

Eek. I'm not sure if anyone can make it through this whole blog. 

Hahaha so glad I wasn't the only one who couldn't make it through.. If it isn't a Poe then she is definately a different kind of special... 

Archived