IGNORED

Anyone ever called the Maxwells?

MaddieMoody

I'm tempted, but not brave enough. Sarah's number is posted on their event flier. Flyer? Hmm. Anyhow, it's there.

Steve tries to protect them so much, but posts their personal number? Odd.

If I called, I would probably have the (un)fortunate tendency to give Steve a piece of my mind, starting with, "Hello, Mr. Cult Leader." I don't suffer fools gladly and I'm certainly not going to cut any slack to a guy whose family cult looks to be just as destructive as $cientology.

Guest Anonymous

I have never had a reason to call them. Their telephone number is available like any business number should be but I think it would be seriously crossing a line to phone them for no other reason than to slam their lifestyle. I also would be concerned that Sarah and Anna would be taken off the 'front line' if they were to receive unwelcome calls, and then they would end up more isolated than ever.

Oh, not to slam their lifestyle. LOL. Sorry to ruffle feathers. I was just asking more like, "Has anyone ever got to talk to the real Them, cuz they post their number."

I know people here have called the Duggars, when their number was posted. Same idea. :]

I think I'd be speechless - like talking to a celebrity!

Guest Anonymous

No ruffled feathers here - I am definitely not a Maxwell fangirl! :lol:

I just don't get what you were thinking any of us might ring them for? I mean, we have one or two Maxwell insiders on the board, who might ring for their own personal resons, but I'm not sure what other reason anyone might ring them for, unless they wanted to buy a book or arrange a conference, which seems quite unlikely. :P

Honestly, I would suspect it goes straight to voice mail or something. Can't have Sarah pick-up the phone and take the chance of having a man at the other end of the line. :naughty:

Archived