IGNORED

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

LynnKaboom

Anyone else here a brony? I started watching the show last February in a fit of depression and a friend told me it would cheer me up. Thinking to myself, "Yeah right, but it's Friday night and I have nothing to do but lurk in my dorm room. What the hell," I pulled it up on Youtube and started watching it.

About eight hours later, I sort of came out of my pony-induced daze and had to admit it: I was a brony.

So who's your favorite pony? Anyone have a favorite episode? What do you think of the first episode of the new season?

My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie, my favorite episodes are Bride Gossip and Party of One. And I'm interested to see how the story arc introduced in the new season ends up.

I have recently joined the herd and I must say that I love it!

It's so innocent without being stupid. My fav pony is Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, but I love them all.

My fav episode is "The best night ever" it had me tears! I was loling so hard theough the 'Pony Pockey', Fluttershy's breakdown, and Rarity breaking the shoe.

I thought the first episode was very well down and I love the art design of Discord being in the glass windows. Faust is really living up to her belief that girls can handle threating villians.

Pinkie Pie is the best! She doesn't care if everyone else thinks she's a little weird, she still does what makes her happy!

Best scene ever though is "The best night ever" where Fluttershy brusts through the door in a total crazy, pony-lady way and yells "you're gonna love meeeeeeee!"

FANMADE_Fluttershy_You

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite is Twilight Sparkle, but she doesn't seem that popular. Everyone seems to like Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy, in that order. Why no Twi love? She can do magic and lives in a library!

I watch every now and then. My favorite is probably Applebloom. FiM is so popular, I'm probably going to do some art for my next con booth.

Thanks a lot, you guys. Like I needed something else to keep me up late/distract me from chores. I just watched Mare in the Moon on youtube and it looks like I won't be going to bed anytime soon. Luckily the baby is still awake so I have a reasonable excuse to stay up.

Ok, we've watched a number of episodes now - my son's favorite is Pinkie Pie and I can't decide between Twilight Sparkle, AppleJack and Fluttershy...I feel like I have a lot in common with all three.

Did anyone else crack the fuck up at Big Macintosh in the new episode? My brother is now convinced that I've finally cracked, because I was laughing so hard at a cartoon pony prancing off with a pony doll. I don't know why it was so awesome, but it was.

Did anyone else crack the fuck up at Big Macintosh in the new episode? My brother is now convinced that I've finally cracked, because I was laughing so hard at a cartoon pony prancing off with a pony doll. I don't know why it was so awesome, but it was.

I didn't crack up, but I loved it! Especially at the end, he still loved that thing.

BTW, your user pic is interesting and seems wrong on some level. What is Rainbow planning?

I didn't crack up, but I loved it! Especially at the end, he still loved that thing.

BTW, your user pic is interesting and seems wrong on some level. What is Rainbow planning?

On the site where I got it from, apparently it's from a larger comic where Scootaloo got in trouble and Rainbow Dash was called to pick her up, since she apparently doesn't have parents. Rainbow Dash is pissed, and is somehow driving a car.

I thought it was funny, and reminded me of the time I got suspended and my mom came to pick me up. The drive back home was pretty much exactly like that. :confusion-shrug:

It looks like Rainbow Dash is driving Scootaloo out to the wood chipper... It might just be how my mind works though.

I think this was done as a nod to the bronies. I think the show will cater to them (us? can a woman be a brony?) more now that the movement is growing.

Twilight Sparkle is my favorite character in spite of her unfortunate name, so I really loved this Twilight-heavy episode.

She is just like me, except for the unicorn and magic part. I'll be moving next week so I have all kinds of checklists. I think I need a master list to keep track of all the other lists. There's the list of things I need to buy before the move, the list of things I need to pack with me in my car, the list of things that I need to change my address for, etc.

Does anyone have the inside scoop and now whether the CMC will get their cutie marks this season? I'm worried that because of toy sales, they won't want to change the way they look, but I just really want to know what they will turn out to be!

Yeah, a woman can be a brony. It's the catch-all term, according to Equestria Daily.

Also from Equestria Daily, apparently in Episode 6, something related to cutie marks happens to Applebloom. I don't want to say any more in case of spoilers, but here's the link to ED talking about it- http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/10/s ... e-pox.html (not broken because I don't think Sethisto will care that we're talking about his site)

Archived