IGNORED

A Farmhouse Full

season of life

I've been following this particular Youtuber ever since I stumbled upon her grocery shopping with 6 kids video. She has an Instagram she updates regularly and she also is adding daily videos to her Youtube channel. She has a blog, but it's not really active. Her name is Nicci Lynn, but she goes by AFarmhouseFull because she lives in a farmhouse-esque home and she has 7 kids. She's currently pregnant with her eighth child, a boy, and she she spends her time homemaking, homeschooling, and raising her kids.

I must admit, she looks amazing for having had 7 kids and I like some of her parenting tips, such as a reward system. She's very open about her religious beliefs and explains her perspective on why she doesn't use birth control, etc., and I find it refreshing that she emphasizes that she knows her lifestyle isn't for everyone. She cares for her children a heck of a lot more than most fundies and fundie-lites, that's for sure. On the other hand, older Instagram posts has her declaring that she will teach her sons to lead their wives and her daughters to be submissive. She also hates Obamacare, Obama, and had an Instagram post saying that it was alarming that Muslims were out-populating the Christians in America. And don't even get me started on her posts on abortion. What do you guys think?

She sounds a bit like M is for Mama. Pretty stylish woman, no birth control and she has a college degree. 

That's a blog I'll have to check out. Haven't heard of M is for Mama till now.

Wow. I have just wasted 5 mins of life to watch her folding cloth diapers! She talks a lot. Says the same thing over and over. 

What are the other kids doing whilst the folding session is happening?

Who is doing the filming?

The ferrets are going to be very busy methinks!!

I actually liked her morning routine time lapse video. She certainly stays busy and appears to be doing most of the schooling and chores, not passing them off to the older children. Though all her kids still seem fairly young and we can't know if it's a typical day or not.

Archived