IGNORED

Sarah the Irish Zsucifer Groupie is Pregnant. Again

nelliebelle1197

Zsucifer Groupie -- fantastic nickname. I'd say it should be a post count title but it might be just too cruel to inflict on posters!

Only baby #4? For a Zsu follower, I was imagining at least #9 or so...

6 minutes ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

Only baby #4? For a Zsu follower, I was imagining at least #9 or so...

Well, Sarah used to be a miserable working single feminist mom to Amy (according to her).  Luckily she met her husband (who was also her landlord) and then later they converted.  That's why there is such a large age gap between Amy and Dylan.  Sarah is mid to late 30's I think, and tends to have decent spacing between kids, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is her last (or she only has a few more).  

32 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

http://sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.com/

Sarah is pregnant with baby 4. Poor Amy got to go on a trip! I have not gotten to a formal post on it, but I am seeing signs of headcovering.

Looks like their church is head-covering, but both ZZ and PP are very anti-head covering.  It'll be interesting to see what happens if Sarah goes against PP's teachings, even on something so small.  We all know ZZ and PP must be absolutely right about everything.  

5 total but only 4 since the conversion. I was not clear- sorry!

I don't think the mackerel curry's that odd - I've known a lot of UK people who use tinned fish to make kedgeree.  

On another topic, I really enjoy her picture of the Pope complete with photoshopped devil horns.  Klassy!  

I need to get caught up on Sarah's blog. Too bad Zsucifer's other groupie Jessica/Latisha left the blogging world and there was the  other loon groupie who believed the government was spying on people through DVRs or cable receivers.

I'm interested to see if she'll write some kind of post defending her choice to cover when Zsu has been so adamant that it's wrong and only bad churches make/give the option of covering. 

Edit: I now had green hair in college! I didn't do anything with my hair in college, but I've been contemplating dyeing it purple for a weekend around Halloween. I'm sure that would be equally terrifying ;)

Can someone please help me out, and point me to where Sarah is covering her hair? I saw a few pics in her latest blog post, which showed two young women wearing head-covers, not hats. But I personally can't recall Sarah head-covering.

14 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

@samurai_sarah

I saw pics of Sarah and Amy with what looked to be headcoverings.

Thank you. I couldn't find any, but I'm not the most diligent reader of that blog.

33 minutes ago, samurai_sarah said:

Thank you. I couldn't find any, but I'm not the most diligent reader of that blog.

I will try to find them in a bit.

@samurai_sarah

Amy's headcovering friend and two pics of Sarah that look distinctly like pics of a woman heading towards headcovering...

056.JPG

060.JPG

DSC_0105.JPG

I cannot think of headcovering without thinking of Candy's use of the headcover to keep demons from sexxing her up.

18 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I cannot think of headcovering without thinking of Candy's use of the headcover to keep demons from sexxing her up.

Whenever I try to explain my fascination with fundies to "Muggles," I always use the Candy example. They "get it" almost instantaneously. 

18 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

And unless Candy's headcovers were lined with tinfoil they were useless against demon sexytimes.

2 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

And unless Candy's headcovers were lined with tinfoil they were useless against demon sexytimes.

Dear lord. Don't give her ideas!

On 16/5/2016 at 5:24 PM, nelliebelle1197 said:

http://sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.com/

Sarah is pregnant with baby 4. Poor Amy got to go on a trip! I have not gotten to a formal post on it, but I am seeing signs of headcovering.

If they call that a trip god love them, the saltees are empty except for sea birds and the odd seal that decides to have a nap on them, and looking at seabirds gets really old really quick.

I had posted this on an older thread, I thought I would put it here too.

Sarah has a couple of new blog posts up recently about her current pregnancy. In one she describes going to get an ultrasound with the whole family and attracting smiles and attention because of the number of children all filing down the corridore, and the radiographer wondering if they were all hers.

But she only has 4 children! This is not at all unusual. The radiographer is more likely to have noticed the age gap between the first 2 than the number of children. She seems to want a duggar-sized family so badly that she has convinced herself that she already has one. 

She also says " It made my mama's heart happy, to see that children still bring joy to people." She has created this fantasy world where only fundies like and care about children. Really strange woman.

2 hours ago, jas said:

She also says " It made my mama's heart happy, to see that children still bring joy to people." She has created this fantasy world where only fundies like and care about children. Really strange woman.

Ugh. Enough with the "mama's heart" crap! 

6 hours ago, jas said:

Sarah has a couple of new blog posts up recently about her current pregnancy. In one she describes going to get an ultrasound with the whole family and attracting smiles and attention because of the number of children all filing down the corridore, and the radiographer wondering if they were all hers.

But she only has 4 children! This is not at all unusual. The radiographer is more likely to have noticed the age gap between the first 2 than the number of children. She seems to want a duggar-sized family so badly that she has convinced herself that she already has one. 

That's weird. I don't know of anyone who actively hates children, and I mostly hang around an intellectual, nerdy, artsy group that as a whole isn't interested in having children. Fundies are so black and white- either you want a bajillion poorly educated, beaten, brainwashed children or you detest them and want nothing to do with any child ever. 

2 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

That's weird. I don't know of anyone who actively hates children, and I mostly hang around an intellectual, nerdy, artsy group that as a whole isn't interested in having children. Fundies are so black and white- either you want a bajillion poorly educated, beaten, brainwashed children or you detest them and want nothing to do with any child ever. 

This black and white approach is so true. Erika Shupe describes herself on her blog as black and white in her thinking. Why do adult humans have to prove their love for younger humans in their cult?

I've been poking around her blog for like 10 minutes trying to find her "origin" story, but her blog is so borrrrriiiiiiing. How old is she? How old was she when she had Amy? When did she meet her now husband? That's all I'm really curious about

On 25.5.2016 at 11:41 AM, jas said:

I follow her too, and her story just makes me shake my head. Sure, having a kid as a teenager must have been hard, but she had a trainee job and could have made a decent career later on, she had her mother watching Amy, and then, she threw it all away for her landlord, which became her fundie husband.

Thankfully, she doesn't have the super fertility of a J'Chelle Duggar. She is now in her mid 30s, and I doubt that she'll ever reach a double-digit number of children. For a quiverfull fundie wife, she also has a very easy life. She has Amy, who'll be 17 soon, helping out with the kids. Dylan is 8, so he can already do a lot of things on his own and can also help out in the household a bit. The younger two need a bit more help and supervision, but many non-fundie parents are in the same situation.

Archived