IGNORED

World's Dumbest Vandal Arrested For Spray Painting “CHEETER” On Ex-Girlfriend's Car

47of74

The stupid has spread north from Florida through Georgia or up into the Carolinas..

thesmokinggun.com/buster/graffiti/south-carolina-cheeter-attack-023947

A South Carolina man seeking to “get back at” an unfaithful ex-girlfriend is facing criminal charges after a cop caught him spray painting the word "CHEETER" on the woman’s car.

Timothy Lee Trammell, 36, was nabbed Friday after a Union County Sheriff’s Office deputy spotted him vandalizing the auto outside a One Stop convenience store in the town of Jonesville. Trammell’s ex, cops report, works at the business.

Trammell, who was first spotted crouched next to the vehicle with a can of spray paint in his hand, tried to run from an approaching deputy, but was quickly apprehended. According to a sheriff's report, Trammell subsequently confessed to the vandalism, explaining that he was trying "to get back at her."

Police estimated that Trammell’s tagging caused $500 in damages to the victim’s 2013 Chevy Sonic.

He also got nabbed for possession of Mary Jane...

Cue earworm of "Before He Cheets--er, Cheats."

I could see some hapless woman seeing "Cheeter" spray painted on her car and saying, "All right, some dude thinks I'm a 'cheetah'! After this, it's cougar territory!"

Why am I suddenly getting a craving for Cheetos???  :drool:

2 hours ago, Elegant Mess said:

Why am I suddenly getting a craving for Cheetos???  :drool:

Me too!! 

Weed is no excuse for poor spelling.  :penguin-no:

7 hours ago, Cleopatra7 said:

I could see some hapless woman seeing "Cheeter" spray painted on her car and saying, "All right, some dude thinks I'm a 'cheetah'! After this, it's cougar territory!"

Eh, cheetahs are vastly superior to cougars any day!

Archived