IGNORED

New Mommy Blogger

paganhomeschooler

I was just alerted to this new blog being started by someone I know.  I'm pretty sure she's heading towards full Duggar mode.  I wouldn't be surprised if the girls don't end up in skirts only soon.  She is a homophobe who did something horrible to people I care about very much who gave her the ultimate gift and she spit in their face.  It is destined to be filled with snarkworthy material.  She's already mentioning her "purpose".  I'm sure she'll eventually get to all of the crap she's trying to get her adopted child diagnosed with, which all really boils down to crappy parenting.  Most of her kids would put the Howlers to shame.  Not only do they walk on tables, they walk on ANTIQUE tables in other peoples' homes and get smart when people tell them to get down.  This could get good...

hopeforloveministries.org/#!Mommy-Mundane/cq5s/569677280cf2e94e3fb5a44c

The first thing I want to know about any of these people:  are they child beaters?  Sadly, I assume "yes" unless gentle Christian parenting is specifically promoted on their Web site.  Any time Biblical inerrancy is noted, I assume they are at some point along the Pearl continuum. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know. I suspect the Pearls would not stand for table walking or back talk of any kind. Maybe she just hasn't stumbled on to them yet?

Archived