IGNORED

Conservative Christians in Tennessee Rally at State Capitol

roddma

Conservative Christians in Tennessee rallied at the state capitol to declare an 'ideological war'. Yes the US was founded on religious freedom which gives us the right to be atheists, agnostic, etc.Sigh and I live in TN. I love it,too. and want everyone to have the same freedoms, even Muslims. I saw no reason to break link.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/poli ... ar/325686/

Most of them couldn't spell ideological. I live in N.C, but TN.is home sweet home to me. It blows my mind how the gop gets these people to vote against their own interests.

I guess I don't understand how they think the 'religious freedom' our country was founded on means a couple sects of Christianity can act like total douche bags because they aren't getting their way. Our country was founded on the principles of the separation of church and state, and the right to practice any religion you want without persecution. They can do what they want in church, in their homes, shit, even in their own businesses, but not in the government. The government is for everybody, not just them.

Archived