IGNORED

Chrome Extension adds Trump Quotes to Mentions of his Name

DowntownAbbey

fusion.net/story/162656/we-made-a-chrome-extension-to-add-real-ridiculous-donald-trump-quotes-to-every-mention-of-his-name/

I've already installed the extension so you can see it at work:

As you may have heard, "That baby was driving me crazy" Donald "A lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive" Trump is running for president.

Since "Nobody builds walls better than me" Donald "A lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive" Trump’s reality TV bona fides have carried him near the top of some early Republican polls, we’ll probably be reading about him for at least a few more months. Which is annoying, given his penchant for saying pompous, ignorant, racist, and sexist things in a never-ending quest for attention.

Luckily, there’s a way to make reading about "The line of 'Make America great again,' the phrase, that was mine" Donald "A lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive" Trump much, much better. We wrote a custom extension for Google Chrome that adds a ridiculous "I promise not to talk about your massive plastic surgeries" Donald "A lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive" Trump quote to every online mention of his name.

Anything to make this election cycle more enjoyable.

Archived