IGNORED

This blog would be brilliant if it was a parody

Morgaine

Link broken: hisbigpictureview.org

Each entry says, "the purpose of this blog is to encourage Christ-followers". If this blog was a parody about being a bigot with no self-awareness of one's bigotry, embodying all the worst aspects of Christianity (while discarding all the best aspects) it would be a completely brilliant parody. I leave it to you to decide whether or not it is parody.

When I saw the author's name is Susan Bea Good, I was sure it was a satire site. Then I began to think she was sincere. When I read the post about low-cost strawberries, I thought she was condescending and racist ("knowing Maria, she probably has the wrong address, and since she is illiterate we may waste hours searching for the correct building..."). After reading her post on why she supports Ben Carson for president, I'm sure it's a parody site. She supports him because he's a good Christian, and it is God who makes great leaders. That's got to be satire, right?

Anyway, it was a fun read.

It is a parody site.

Edit: actually, it is a troll site. Trolls repost their anti feminist stuff on feminist forums, their pro-religion stuff on atheism forums etc. It is an effective trolling tool.

SBG is known to me IRL. SBG is not writing satire or trolling. SBG is 100% earnest about everything SBG writes.

Archived