IGNORED

Father's Day for Duggar Dads

DuggarWatch

In honor of Father's Day, post your special messages to Duggar Dads on this thread.

Duggar Dads:

Jim Bob Duggar, father of 19

Josh Duggar, father of 3, almost 4

Duggar Dad In-law:

Derick Dillard, father of 1

Duggar In-Law Dad to Be:

Ben Seewald, Dad 2B in November

Here's two messages for Duggar Dads:

israel.jpg

Happy Father's Day to Derick from Israel Dillard

jim-bob-kittens-1024x512_2jpg.jpg

Happy Father's Day to Jim Bob Duggar

Dear Jim-Bob

Thank you for being a great example that being a sperm donor indeed does not equal being a dad.

Kind regards,

Someone lucky enough to have a proper daddy

1210-fish-josh-2.jpg

Happy Father's Day from Josh Duggar

This really deserves a prize LMAO

This really makes me wish I could see pictures on this website via my phone. I want to know what deserves a prize.

This really makes me wish I could see pictures on this website via my phone. I want to know what deserves a prize.

It's a Josh selfie with a caption "Happy Father's Day to the only person in the world still willing to employ me."

I'm sure Anna will post a Josh pic on Instagram calling him the best dad ever and the commenters will kill each other.

It's a Josh selfie with a caption "Happy Father's Day to the only person in the world still willing to employ me."

And, he's pictured with a lawn mower, mowing the family's lawn. :lol:

Dear Jimbob being a sperm donor and having 19kids doesn't make u a father or a man. You're a horrible father, son, and husband. You made your whole family suffer due to your foolishness. I hope you kids resent you for all the hell you put them through. Your dick is the size of your ego, small.

Josh your another ass hole. Instead of following your parents footsteps, create your own. Get a real job and education and be a real man. What you've done to your sisters is horrible. All While you were throwing stones at gays and transgender folks you had your own sins to deal with. You should feel ashamed. Stop having unprotected sex.

Derick, we all thought since you had a real education and experience that you wouldn't go through with this foolishness. But you let us all down. You're an idiot you sold your soul to Jimhovah. Shame on you. Baby dilly deserves better. Don't deprive him of life experiences. Don't raise him in a cult. You see what it did to Jill.

Ben, you're too young immature to be a father. You're a kid playing house. Why didn't you use a condom or at least pull out. Poor baby seewald is going to be born in this bullshit. You have no job or anything of your own. You decided that reality tv and Jimhovah is the way to go. In a few short months you're going to bring life into this world. Be a real man and step up to the plate. Get away from Jimhovah. Get a damn job. Don't have a bunch of kids.

Why the fuck would we need a DNA test to determine Izzy's parentage?

Because immature "jokes" implying that the family is even more fucked-up than we already know are HILARIOUS. :pull-hair:

Jim Bob gets a Father's Day video from the Dillards. Not much here (that's telling), but it's worth the watch just to hear Derick call Jim Bob "Pop."

Jim Bob gets a Father's Day video from the Dillards. Not much here (that's telling), but it's worth the watch just to hear Derick call Jim Bob "Pop."

LOL at Izzy's indifference. That kid's two months old and he already knows Boob's no great dad. At least I'd like to think that's what Izzy's thinking. :lol: Also, Jill seems almost robotic - almost like she's wishing Boob HFD out of obligation, not from her heart. Again, at least I'd like to think that.

Well that's a vomit comet........ :oops: :oops:

They hired a professional spin doctor, and that's the best he could come up with to nominate Jim Bob for the Father of the Year Award? We are supposed to love Jim Bob because of his great fathering skills?

There won't be many takers for that message. :disgust:

I am appalled at that last meme; it is of very poor taste and has practically ruined this thread.

**In which case, I am now far less eager to post my own, which I can only hope, is taken as the satirical political statement it is meant to be.

**n7n42.jpg**

May I add, I genuinely do wish each and every Duggar, big and small, a Happy Day, full of love.

Because immature "jokes" implying that the family is even more fucked-up than we already know are HILARIOUS. :pull-hair:

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Are they implying that Josh....

On another note, that meme with Mac and Josh made my skin crawl.

Yeah, that's super gross. I don't care for the Izzy one in the first post either, but it's not as awful as the Mack one.

Do better, DuggarWatch.

Very offensive indeed.

Can people try not to quote really offensive things to save the Helpmeets time when redacting?

!  {TEXT1}:
When shit-tastic "jokes" about child molestation appear on the board, REPORT the post. Don't just quote it and call the poster an asshole. I mean, by all means call them an asshole, but REPORT the post so we can deal with it.

Also, if y'all could refrain from quoting the offensive bullshit when you call the poster an asshole, that would make it easier for the helpmeets to deal with.

Jill has posted an instagram, quoting the one and only, Billy Graham. My source, broken below:

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jill-duggar-praises-daddy-jim-bob-on-fathers-day/

Edit to add: also on radaronline, a video of the girls at the airport, on their way home from speaking gig in Ohio (Paparazzi are on them like white on rice - and it is evident how much Jessa quietly enjoys this ego-booster, however silent!):

radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/06/jill-with-jessa-duggar-walking-through-akron-airport-asked-about-tlc-show-future/

Oh! The visual of 19 kids, having to wait in line to wish their father a happy Fathers Day is very sad indeed, I have sympathy for them.

Archived