IGNORED

Zimmerman and more fundie stupidity abounding (courtship)

love2scrap

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... bwaexpcopy

Not breaking the link because it's facebook. If the link doesn't work, search for Lauren Zimmerman. The post is in April this year and completely full of fundies passive aggressively trying to one-up each other on how courtship is better than dating.

Was this the chick who raised a crap ton of money for her preemie baby's hospital bills?

Leg humpers leg-humping each other! Me love.... It should be an Olympic event :D :D

Lauren's new to me - is it a rabbit hole I should venture into??? :shock:

More parents who want to control their adult kids

100%. And I will add that "wanting to marry" is not equivalent to being able to support oneself & a spouse. So even if two 17 year olds "intend" to marry, they are *mostly likely* not able to carry it out successfully to the betterment of both parties at that time. Our family standard for timing is you can court when you are ready to marry & find someone in the same position.

Leg humpers leg-humping each other! Me love.... It should be an Olympic event :D :D

Lauren's new to me - is it a rabbit hole I should venture into??? :shock:

At a leg humper orgy, what kind of lube would they use? (You know for any dermatological issues such as dry, cracked skin. Also can't that painful if one of the humpees has stubbly unshaven legs. If one of the humpers has unprotected leg humping while having active poison ivy, is that the leg humper equivalent on an STD?).

Dating is a very risky way to find a mate.

all the adults i know are doing it wrong then.

Look at this failure of a mother:

this sounds like arranged marriage to me. What if your child wants to go to college or in the millitary? The parents won't be there to tell them who is ok. I have two sons in the millitary. I'm not hovering over them while they are in Germany and Seattle! One is almost 24 and the other is 20. They are adults. I trained them well and trust their judgment.

I think the Zimmermans were active members of Dougie's ilk. They spend a great deal of time defending the way they believed and still believe, the things they did and still do... this can be told from a brief scan of Lauren's comments on other ex-VF member's pages

Wow, John Robert Moore is standing his ground about legalism and hypocrisy. Nice to see, considering his upbringing.

Is Lauren of the Alaskan Zimmermans?

Although I do think that people should have some sort of financial plan before getting married (able to support themselves in most cases, but obviously pensioners on a state pension and disabled people etc should be able to get married too), and I think 18 is a sensible age limit, if two 17yos want to get married they're going to do so whether parents like it or not. I would tell them I think they should wait, but I'd let them make their own mistakes.

At a leg humper orgy, what kind of lube would they use? (You know for any dermatological issues such as dry, cracked skin. Also can't that painful if one of the humpees has stubbly unshaven legs. If one of the humpers has unprotected leg humping while having active poison ivy, is that the leg humper equivalent on an STD?).

Do they buy their lube used and save the difference?

Do they buy their lube used and save the difference?

Oof...I just vomited in my mouth! Good one

I think the Zimmermans were active members of Dougie's ilk. They spend a great deal of time defending the way they believed and still believe, the things they did and still do... this can be told from a brief scan of Lauren's comments on other ex-VF member's pages

Still lists Bradricks, Niednagels and other VF associates as friends.

Was this the chick who raised a crap ton of money for her preemie baby's hospital bills?

The very same. They refused the government assistance and instead asked friends and strangers to pay their stellar bill because that is more Godly. Yeah, right...

Yes, Lauren & Tait Zimmerman are/were VF leg-humpers & idolizers.

Yes, instead of accepting Medicaid funds for their preemie son, Little Tait, they begged for money on the intertubez from their fellow leg-humpers (littletait.com/) because begging is more godly.

It's also certainly more godly to cheat your medical providers by forcing them to accept a lower payment due to Scamaritan's policies.

What assholes they all are.

... if two 17yos want to get married they're going to do so whether parents like it or not.

Erm - do you not have age of majority laws in your country?

I mean, yes, they can get married in a year's time if they still want to, but a year's a long time at that age...

I would tell them I think they should wait, but I'd let them make their own mistakes.

Up to a point.

Is Lauren of the Alaskan Zimmermans?

Although I do think that people should have some sort of financial plan before getting married (able to support themselves in most cases, but obviously pensioners on a state pension and disabled people etc should be able to get married too), and I think 18 is a sensible age limit, if two 17yos want to get married they're going to do so whether parents like it or not. I would tell them I think they should wait, but I'd let them make their own mistakes.

Nothing is stopping the teens from banging it out, but the laws of the United States will prevent 17 y.o.s from getting married unless they have parental permission or a court order (parental permission can be waived in some states where the teens have a child together). 17 year olds just shouldn't be getting married. Hell, 21 year olds probably should hold off on getting married too.

• 3 weeks later...

The very same. They refused the government assistance and instead asked friends and strangers to pay their stellar bill because that is more Godly. Yeah, right...

Not to mention the fact that by the time they were begging for funds, they'd already had 4 (or was it 3?) more children and the preemie baby in question was 5, I think. So, you know, they kept having kids even though they were in astronomical debt over the first one. :angry-banghead:

Tait is a former VF intern... Check out

perseveronews.com/the-marriage-of-zimmerman/

If this isn't VF-speak, I don't know what is:

From all reports, the Zimmerman wedding was one of honor, of purity, of manly zeal™, and of glory to God. Tait strove to deliberately set an example as a young man following Christ in the principles of Biblical patriarchy and multi-generational faithfulness. His bride honored the Lord as a distinctly feminine and pure maiden of virtue.

So let me translate: The groom was a rock solid stud and the bride was HAWT. Immediately post wedding, the groom will apply manly zeal like a bunny on steroids to generate multi generational offspring at the earliest possible moment.

If she isn't pregnant within two months.....

Archived