IGNORED

Kim Kardashian's 2nd 'K'hild

roddma

How disappointing. I was hoping a superficial narcissist like her would never reproduce again. Narcissists (and people who act like narcissists) make terrible parents. They are also dangerous because they appear doting/loving, but when the child starts developing interests that narcissistic parents don't approve of, discouragement and emotional abuse usually follows.

(I don't claim to know whether Kim is a clinical narcissist. I use the term 'narcissist' to mean 'self-obsessed person.')

Kim and Kanye clearly love the fact that their kid is a hybrid of their "beauty and genius." They are very open about that as well as the fact that they require all their spawn to have their DNA. ;)

Most peopl on reality tv are narcissistic. certain ones are famous for lots of kids. The Kardashians are famous because their dad represented OJ and a sex tape.

Ugh, I hope they give this one an actual name.

North is an adorable kid, but her name is just so stupid. I hate it when parents give their kids punny names, its like they see their child as a punchline instead of a real human being who will one day grow up in the world.

Ugh, I hope they give this one an actual name.

North is an adorable kid, but her name is just so stupid. I hate it when parents give their kids punny names, its like they see their child as a punchline instead of a real human being who will one day grow up in the world.

Heck, even North isn't so bad - it's the last name-first name combo that wrecks it!

I can't stand these people and feel sad they are breeding again, when they have often used their first child as a fashion accessory. Wearing some weird-ass cape made from some-bird-or-other feathers, taking her to fashion shows in Paris and being jerks when she throws a tantrum because she is two and insanely bored.

Kanye West is the most narcissistic, egotistical prick I have seen, and Kim isn't much better. They are so full of themselves, and for what? He at least, I suppose, is/was a rapper/producer, so at least does something. She is just revolting.

I leaned recently they don't put their kid on their tv show so that is something mildly redeeming at least

I leaned recently they don't put their kid on their tv show so that is something mildly redeeming at least

Kanye originally wanted North off the show, but it was recently "announced" (sound the trumpets, guys) that North will start to appear on the show more.

Guess Kim got her way, I guess.

I can't stand these people and feel sad they are breeding again, when they have often used their first child as a fashion accessory. Wearing some weird-ass cape made from some-bird-or-other feathers, taking her to fashion shows in Paris and being jerks when she throws a tantrum because she is two and insanely bored.

Kanye West is the most narcissistic, egotistical prick I have seen, and Kim isn't much better. They are so full of themselves, and for what? He at least, I suppose, is/was a rapper/producer, so at least does something. She is just revolting.

Recently, Vogue.com had a piece about little North's "fashion obsessions". What kind of two year-old is obsessed with fashion? They're obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine or Elmo or a favorite dolly, but not fashion. If they have a favorite t-shirt, it's because it has a picture of Thomas, Elmo, or Dora.

Recently, Vogue.com had a piece about little North's "fashion obsessions". What kind of two year-old is obsessed with fashion? They're obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine or Elmo or a favorite dolly, but not fashion. If they have a favorite t-shirt, it's because it has a picture of Thomas, Elmo, or Dora.

I wouldnt take that literally; Magazines always write like that. Exaggerated or colorful adjectives are their bread and butter.

North probably doesn't give a shit about fashion. 2yos don't understand status quos/social norms enough to appreciate "fashion."

I wouldnt take that literally; Magazines always write like that. Exaggerated or colorful adjectives are their bread and butter.

North probably doesn't give a shit about fashion. 2yos don't understand status quos/social norms enough to appreciate "fashion."

Wasn't Katie Holmes's kid (Suni? Suri?) also supposedly a child prodigy when it came to fashion? The articles crack me up talking about what these kids pick out to wear. I could never write that type of BS without laughing to death.

Also: disappointed K & K sold out north for the show. Too bad

Wasn't Katie Holmes's kid (Suni? Suri?) also supposedly a child prodigy when it came to fashion? The articles crack me up talking about what these kids pick out to wear. I could never write that type of BS without laughing to death.

Also: disappointed K & K sold out north for the show. Too bad

That reminds me, there was a snark website called Suri's Burn Book, where she (obviously not really Suri) would write about fashion and bitch about other celebrity kids, clothes etc.

http://surisburnbook.tumblr.com

That reminds me, there was a snark website called Suri's Burn Book, where she (obviously not really Suri) would write about fashion and bitch about other celebrity kids, clothes etc.

http://surisburnbook.tumblr.com

Haha I totally read that ages ago.

Who thinks being the child of K&K is better than being fundie offspring? I do! NPD is pretty terrible, speaking from experience with a relative, but at least the k'hilds are raised by nannies and Instagram [emoji38]

• 2 weeks later...

Haha I totally read that ages ago.

Who thinks being the child of K&K is better than being fundie offspring? I do! NPD is pretty terrible, speaking from experience with a relative, but at least the k'hilds are raised by nannies and Instagram [emoji38]

I kind of think it'd be pretty much the same. One lot of offspring being made to worship God, and the other having to worship the man who thinks he's God. Kanye is an asshole. :D

I kind of think it'd be pretty much the same. One lot of offspring being made to worship God, and the other having to worship the man who thinks he's God. Kanye is an asshole. :D

Kanye did some sort of performance @ a music festival in England recently (last week, maybe?), & he butchered Bohemian Rhapsody. Now, I'm all for artists trying new things, but this is horrendous. :wtf:

Someone had posted a comparison/melding of clips of Kanye & Freddie singing BR on Facebook, & you see bits of Freddy smiling after you hear/see how bad Kanye was. True genius creation. :worship:

:stork-baby:

To the second-born Kardashian-West, I hereby bequeath bequeef the name...

Shalloe. Shalloe-West; Pronounced, "Shallowest". Or, Sloe. Sloe-West; Pronounced , "Slowest".

[inspired by the great mind -and depth -of Mom Kim Kardashian.]

I meant it only in jest but... Sure enough, "bequeef" is recognized by the one and only linguistics-master, Urban Dictionary!! And, sure as sin, if it isnt apropos!! [www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bequeef] :techie-reference: ... :pearlclutch: ... :lol:

:shifty: :think: :shifty: :? :shifty:

Also, this is quite funny. That is, if you appreciate a creepy-sense-of-humor. Haha. I apologize, in advance, for predisposing you to nightmares!

...Came across an age-progression sketch of what-is-supposed-to-be baby North West, grown at 25 years of age. Quite ridiculous! Its fairly entertaining tho; good for a smirk, or snark, perhaps?

...This was a while back and I recall them being creepier than what I now see; maybe there are worse sketches out there, different from these, stranger even. :cray-cray:

North-614x434.jpg

These next two are Kourtney Kardashians children; Mason and Penelope.

mason-614x434.jpg

penelope-614x434.jpg

Kanye did some sort of performance @ a music festival in England recently (last week, maybe?), & he butchered Bohemian Rhapsody. Now, I'm all for artists trying new things, but this is horrendous. :wtf:

Someone had posted a comparison/melding of clips of Kanye & Freddie singing BR on Facebook, & you see bits of Freddy smiling after you hear/see how bad Kanye was. True genius creation. :worship:

I saw that and shared it on my FB! You egotistical idiot Kanye! I mean really, if you're going to attempt a classic, Bohemian Rhapsody is not your go-to song unless you have a damn fine voice with a large range. If Kanye wanted to do Queen in particular, there are other songs that are easier to perform, still probably a stretch for him, but better than Bohemian Rhapsody. Not only did Freddie own that song, he played piano live at the same time. I saw Queen in about 1984 - they were brilliant.

George Michael does "Somebody to Love" brilliantly, and Paul Rodgers who toured with the three remaining Queen members for a while was also good. No one, I repeat no one, can be Freddie though. :romance-heartbeating:

Archived