IGNORED

Sad News - Tabby Brown Has Passed Away

SheWhoIsObeyed

I check in from time to time on Tabby. Many of us have had a soft spot for her. Last we had heard from her she was going to remarry - to a man from Germany of the same apparent Messianic Jewish belief. That was back around Jan I believe.

Today I found her obituary.

http://www.fultonsun.com/obituaries/201 ... tha-brown/

She had such a difficult life. My deepest condolences to her much loved 5 children and her grandchildren. She's no longer suffering. No clue what happened.

That's sad. She had a rough life. I hope her kids, especially her youngest daughter, are getting the help they need.

Me too- just totally shocked.

How very tragic. She had such a hard life. I was actually wondering about her the other day. :(

Wow. She's only six years older than me and she was a grandmother?

That is sad though, and my condolences go out to her family. From the little I've read about her she seemed to be a caring mother and person.

Wow. She's only six years older than me and she was a grandmother?

She was five six years younger than me and a grandmother. It's surreal, and somehow not right that she's dead at 37.

Oh, no!

That poor woman; she was one of the very few fundies I had a real soft spot for. Such a hard, hard life, but she loved her kids so much, and seemed like such a kind-hearted soul.

Rest in peace, dear Tabby.

I noticed a post yesterday, I think, from someone who it would appear joined FJ for the purpose of reporting her death, and chastising FJ in the process. I'm on my phone and can't seem to copy it but it's in active topics in the Tabby is Married thread, if anyone is interested.

I can't remember what it was, but she definitely wasn't in good health. :( Just so very young.

This kind of reminds me of a man we knew. He had 5 children and one on the way and he died because he couldn't afford his diabetes medication. I can't help but wonder if Tabby was getting the care she needed.

I think they always struggled...

This is sad but perhaps not entirely unexpected. According to the earlier threads she had fibromyalgia & diabetes -- some serious health issues that may have been difficult for her to handle well in her various life situations.

How sad.

What sad news. Add me to the list of people who had a soft spot for Tabby. Her life seemed so hard and limited. I hope she did not suffer.

Awww. I'm sorry to hear it. For all the tough situations in her life, she just seemed so innocent. Rest in peace, Tabby.

This is sad but perhaps not entirely unexpected. According to the earlier threads she had fibromyalgia & diabetes -- some serious health issues that may have been difficult for her to handle well in her various life situations.

And she also started having kids so young and her ex was abusive, so all that life stress could not have help. This breaks my heart. People here may have snarked on her, but no one wished her anything but goodness and happiness. She was a good soul and did nothing to deserve her hard life.

I've said it before... Tabby's life was tragic; everyone failed her again and again. She was a sad, soft person who tried to cope using religion. Now she's dead at 37. It's awful...

She was five six years younger than me and a grandmother. It's surreal, and somehow not right that she's dead at 37.

She was only 3 years older then me. Does anyone know how young she was when she got married.

It's tragic to think of a life cut so short. She should have had so much more time. Time for things to be better. To focus on herself :(

I think she had a lot of good in her- she didn't seem to have the cruel/mean edge that a lot of fundies have. She was good to her kids and obviously loved them even if they did reject her ideas. And she loved her grandbabies. Just so sad...

She was only 3 years older then me. Does anyone know how young she was when she got married.

I don't know how old she was when she married, but I think she had her first child at 14.

I don't know how old she was when she married, but I think she had her first child at 14.

OMG - so she never had a childhood, and now her adult life was cut so short. Poor lady.

Tabby was married at 14.

http://www.mocavo.com/Theodorie-Brown-T ... 6023760682. (Not breaking link since it's public information.)

By the time she was about 20 she had 5 kids I think I remember her posting. In the final couple of years, she had found the courage to leave her abusive husband and begin training as a midwife. She also lost a home not long ago to fire. I think that was in Texas. Afterwards she was living in a small travel trailer while trying to attend to her health and homeschool her last two daughters.

I'll always remember the photo she shared when she was young surrounded by all her 5 children. Even then she was living in a travel trailer I think outside some relatives home. She never caught a break.

Archived