IGNORED

R.C. Sproul Jr. and... Steven Tyler???

DomWackTroll

Yes, according to Junior, they came to face to face in the men's room of the Sky Lounge at the Nashville Airport:

facebook.com/rcsprouljr/posts/812446298836900

Spanks is acting all casual about it on Facebook, but then considering the location I'm sure he was... relaxed.

Travel to Nashville is in my future. I am going to need a driver, because I'll be rubbernecking *Everywhere* to see what patriarse-in-transit I can glimpse!!!

The fact that he feels the need to mention the encounter on FB says that it must of made some sort of impression.

Well, Tyler was definitely in Tennessee last week:

facebook.com/steventyler/photos/a.10151988099838691.1073741825.39888443690/10152895270373691/?type=1&theater

Did I just some strange universe? R.C. Sproul and Steven Tyler met? Never would have pegged that one.

Here's what probably happened:

Steve goes to the restroom and takes a whizz at a vacant urinal.

Spanky goes to the restroom and unzips to use the next urinal over. Looks up and recognises Steve. Does not make eye contact or say anything. This is a public rest room after all.

Steve finishes his business, zips his fly, washes his hands and is out of there.

Spanky finishes his his business, zips his fly and feels the need to name drop on FB.

Junior should probably work on the name dropping. Papa Sproul has been known to golf with Alice Cooper, running into Steven Tyler at an airport should be no big deal.

Oh, thank goodness. I thought from the title that Spanky had converted Tyler. Don't do that to me! :lol:

Oh, thank goodness. I thought from the title that Spanky had converted Tyler. Don't do that to me! :lol:

Would be so much better the other way around! Big shout out to the alternate universe to set this in motion!

It makes one wonder if RC Jr flies first class as well.

Either that or he has a hell of a lot of sky miles on his credit card. The Sky Club is pretty hard to get into unless you're flying Business First on DL or an affiliate.

ahhh! That title lmao

brain bleach, stat! :laughing-rolling:

:P

post-10046-14452000217923_thumb.jpg

wonder if he was still rocking green hair. :D

ryanseacrest.com/2014/04/08/steven-tyler-and-joe-perry-reveal-details-on-aerosmith-tour/

ahhh! That title lmao

brain bleach, stat! :laughing-rolling:

:P

little bit hot? :lol:

Two very different men... From two very different worlds... Both softly sobbing at the urinals. "I just heard they're cancelling AI," Steven says through his tears.

"And I just heard Nancy Leigh Demoss is betrothed... to a man," R.C. Jr. replies.

Without another word, they repair to a stall and find brief, bittersweet comfort in one another's arms...

Either that or he has a hell of a lot of sky miles on his credit card. The Sky Club is pretty hard to get into unless you're flying Business First on DL or an affiliate.

I don't know about Nashville, but our local airport sells 1 day passes to the Sky Club and on weekdays, they run specials that make it cheaper. I've occasionally sprung for the Sky Club lounge if the special is good enough. There are also some business AmEx cards that get you access a lot faster than skymiles.

re: RCS, Jr. - I wonder if the encounter was as memorable for Tyler. :)

"Why was Mario Batali wearing a kilt and staring at my junk in an airport urinal?" -Steven Tyler

FTFY.

Archived