IGNORED

Grace & Frankie!

FundieFarmer

I couldn't find a thread so if one is preexisting, feel free to merge, but...who else is watching?! The show came out today on Netflix, and it''s great. I love it!

netflix.com/WiMovie/80017537

I haven't started watching, but I'm super excited by the cast alone. Do let us know if it holds up!

Josh Barrett and Jack McCoy, who would have thunk. I do think that this show is going to be good.

I maaaaaay or may not have watched the whole season in two days. :shifty-kitty:

(In my defense, I was recouping from an injury on my couch!)

I maaaaaay or may not have watched the whole season in two days. :shifty-kitty:

(In my defense, I was recouping from an injury on my couch!)

I started Saturday evening, and finished yesterday afternoon. No defense for me - I should have spent the time studying!

I identify so much with both of them. I loved it! What did y'all think? So glad to know I'm not the only binge-watcher!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm two episodes in, and I'm really enjoying it. The leading ladies are lovely & play well off each other. Lily Tomlin is gorgeous! She's really blossomed into an elegant woman of a certain age.

I'm interested in seeing where they go with the character development.

I read an article that said Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda are pissed because they found out that they are getting paid the same as Sam Waterston and Martin Sheen. Their point was the show is called GRACE and FRANKIE. And I thought true, but then the 2 men were doing a lot of the heavy lifting also, so I'm not sure where I stand with it. I binged the whole series a couple weeks ago in an all-nighter. I really miss them... might re-watch soon. I'm like a toddler. I don't mind seeing something over and over and over again.

I'm the same, Nic. I've definitely watched it more than once!

That's interesting. I can see where they're coming from. I do think the storyline currently is about 50/50 right now, but it may not be in the future.

Archived