IGNORED

Derrick Waller and Jennifer Wilkes engaged!

xReems

Why do they all do confetti when they kiss??? It's not a parade people.

At David's and Priscilla's wedding they dropped rose petals.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed the wedding?! Why is there a sermon going on after the ceremony? I would've expected a sermon beforehand (if you must have one). The exchange of vows should be the grand finale, imo. Oh, fundies.

I'm kinda pissed I didn't get to watch the wedding, but I'm sure they'll (David) add it to YouTube or post it on one of their sites later. Actually, that's better anyway. Then I can fast forward through the over-the-top fundie parts, which, I'm sure, were many. 8-)

Also, the picture of David and Priscilla on their Instagram screams prom photo to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: readability

I wish I had been able to watch. Who were the guests? I'm assuming there were no Duggars present.

The bridal party consisted of the Wallers, the Wilkes and the Neelys and there spouses. It was one of the biggest bridal parties i've ever scene. The Staddons parents and Donald sat in front of the video camera. I didn't see any Duggars or old man Gothard. The wedding should be up in a day or two. I didn't recognize anybody else but keep in mind with the exception of David Waller being there, this is B level ATI crowd. LOL

David finally posted a picture of the couple with them at the wedding. It's a cute picture and everyone looks good, but the caption.....

What a beautiful God-honoring wedding just a day after the supreme court made a grievous choice redefining marriage. Thankfully the government does not design or define marriage--God does: one man, one woman for life! We love you Derrick and Jennifer and are so glad for couples like you who are such a good example and give hope for the future of United States of America
:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

I bet your brother and new sister-in-law are SO glad you're using them to push your political views, David. :roll:

You can barely send congrats with that, some very heated discussion about homosexuality. I guess we all know that they know that people think David is gay. Well, here's his way of saying he's not............

The bridal party consisted of the Wallers, the Wilkes and the Neelys and there spouses. It was one of the biggest bridal parties i've ever scene. The Staddons parents and Donald sat in front of the video camera. I didn't see any Duggars or old man Gothard. The wedding should be up in a day or two. I didn't recognize anybody else but keep in mind with the exception of David Waller being there, this is B level ATI crowd. LOL

I don't think the Staddons are b-level. They sacrifice all their kids at the altar of Oak Brook. I am surprised no one else is there but they may not be invited.

Archived