IGNORED

Veronica Mars

Maggie Mae

Here is the thread for Veronica Mars, which I'm recapping on the FJ Blog.

http://blog.freejinger.org/?p=1132

I love this show so much. If you like my recaps let me know. If you hate them, please let me know what I can do to improve.

Thanks!

Seasons 1 and 2 were brilliant. I rewatched them all recently before the movie came out. LOVE Ronnie.

I really wish they'd been able to keep the series going with the FBI storyline that they made the little mini-pilot for.

Did you guys like the movie? I donated to the kickstarter, and enjoyed the result quite a bit.

I just bought the whole collection and the movie. And, I bought an ebook "Veronica Mars: The Case of the Thousand Dollar Tan Line" by Rob Thomas. There's another book coming out in January.

I agree, they should have followed the FBI storyline for the movie. I miss Backup!

I really wish they'd been able to keep the series going with the FBI storyline that they made the little mini-pilot for.

Did you guys like the movie? I donated to the kickstarter, and enjoyed the result quite a bit.

I wish they would have gone FBI as well.

I liked the movie and grinned through it. Even though I KNEW it was pandering directly to the fans and I felt a tiny bit manipulated, I still enjoyed it. I have the book on audiotape but I haven't gotten very far yet.

Unfortunately I just loaned my season 1 DVDs to my son and his girlfriend.

I meant to mention that while it's off Netflix currently, it is streaming on Amazon Prime.

Oooh I LOVE Veronica Mars ! The first TV show I really watched all the way and it was really influential for me since it showed a strong but engaging female character :)

I felt so let down by the third season. Even though the film felt a bit artificial, I was very glad to watch it because it helped wrap up some of those loose ends for me.

Maybe your recaps will be a good reason to rewatch the whole thing :)

• 3 weeks later...

Gosh I love Veronica Mars. *points to username* ;) I rewatched the whole series before the movie came out. May be time to watch it again!

Archived