IGNORED

MY excellent homeschool schedule

clibbyjo

We had a co-op meeting today and have come up with our fall schedule. I have to brag, because I want you to see how socialized my kids are,unlike the fundie homeschoolers. This is all the group stuff my kids have, "schoolwork" is done before or after or in place of this stuff. Most of this stuff is 4 hours daily, so certain things (Like math) are done before we leave home for the day.My kids schedule looks like this: Fall Semester

Mondays: Homeschool zoo classes for the younger 2 in the morning, big one will continue to volunteer at hospital all day Monday

Piano lessons and tae kwon do for the girl in evening

Tuesday: Odyssey of the Mind, all ages. Bridge building with an engineer(who builds bridges) also taught when time allows

Fencing in evening for oldest

Wed. playgroup and home school soccer club

Thursday Medieval camp (our beloved Viking is back to run a medieval camp, we will spend all day Thursdays living in medieval times. Like Pennsic for kids,but we don't sleep there)

girl has hockey in evening

Friday; 2 college run homeschool classes on a college campus(elem.ed majors teach these)

fencing in evening

Sat and sun are hockey games and fencing competitions

We also have an edible plants class in the next week or 2 and 2 fieldtrips.

Still need 1 more thing for my youngest,but the swimming club I called hasn't gotten back to me yet. :pray: :clap:

Where are your daily devotional blocks? :shock: When do the boys do all the yard work, run their own lawn business to bring in family income and fix things? :shock: When does your daughter knit, sew the family clothes, read her Above Rubies sanctioned books, do all the family cooking and baking, and design your modest swimwear? :shock: Also, I don't see a scheduled time for visits to the Creationist Museum. :shock:

I assume you will be addressing these oversights immediately.

Seriously, you guys, all of FJ needs to know how awesome clibby is. When we went to see the Maxwells, we had a decent drive to get there and she told me all about her homeschooling. She's one kickass homeschooling mama.

When do you do all your canning and disciplining of your children? When do you find the time to go "soul saving" and judge others who don't share your beliefs? :lol:

That's awesome! Sounds like you've got some great resources! Do you mind my asking what area you are in?

PA. If you are a homeschooler, I will help you find resources in you area. It is what I do. 8-)

PA. If you are a homeschooler, I will help you find resources in you area. It is what I do. 8-)

Not homeschooling but I am a PA mama, are you west, east, or central?

Archived