IGNORED

Any new photos of Enoch/Darth/Noah?

WonderingInWA

Am I the only one frustrated there are no new photos of Enoch, Darthy and Noah's new wee one? I keep checking the website of Noah's family and there is nothing! C'mon guys, if you want to be our favorite fundies (and not have us bash you), we need the baby photos...

Just sayin'...

The Sander's have new photos of Enoch up. He's adorable but I can't decide if he looks more like Darthy or Noah.

Btw, I was trying to get a good look at Adeline's hand to see if she was engaged! The Mortons need to update soon!

Saw the new photos. That baby is cute! He is a great mix of both of them -- what a sweet potato! Those photos of the night/day after his birth he's got the conehead going on. Poor Darth, he must have been stuck for awhile. I'm sure we will not get a birth story out of them, but we can hope. She and Noah are both radiant with their new parentdom. I think they've become my new favorite fundies.

And, how is it she looks so beautiful just 5 days after giving birth? Oh, right, she's not even 20 yet. Those backwoods girls, they've got their youth going for them. Poor Sarah Maxwell is going to look just like Teri an hour after giving birth (if she ever does).

And, how is it she looks so beautiful just 5 days after giving birth? Oh, right, she's not even 20 yet. Those backwoods girls, they've got their youth going for them. Poor Sarah Maxwell is going to look just like Teri an hour after giving birth (if she ever does).

Darthy is 21

Since I'm not super familiar with newborns, it looks like he's got pink spots all over him in a few pics? Is that just... birth bruising?

Since I'm not super familiar with newborns, it looks like he's got pink spots all over him in a few pics? Is that just... birth bruising?

I think it's just motling not bruising. Bruising would look like , well a bruise.

Archived