IGNORED

The Frothy One Strikes Again

lawfulevil

1gkths.png

Our favorite frothy mix of... well, you know... is back! And saying more stupid shit while promoting his latest project.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/09/r ... classroom/

So what we have to start doing, as Christians, is reassert ourselves and say, you know what? The freedom of religion is not the freedom from religion. We should be in the public square. We should be taught in the schools.

Let me just state for the record that I am not, ordinarily, suicidal. That said, if this troglodyte manages to get elected and I can't move out of the country, I'd rather shoot myself than live in Rick Santorum's America.

So is he also going to teach all the other religions in public schools as well? Or does he just mean the freedom to spread HIS religion?

Ppl who insist on running for office should probably have a grasp of the basic concepts in democracy before they do so.

why is the flag in his logo all sepia and beat up? to look like a tea bag?

Well, I think it got covered in that brownish frothy mixture of... um... OK, tea. We'll go with tea. For those tea-bagging fools. Either way they have no idea we are ridiculing them.

Well, I think it got covered in that brownish frothy mixture of... um... OK, tea. We'll go with tea. For those tea-bagging fools. Either way they have no idea we are ridiculing them.

it's going to be a slinging campaign :lol: :popcorn2:

it's going to be a slinging campaign :lol: :popcorn2:

BYOB - Bring Your Own Barrier Method. Definitely want to avoid those pesky CTDs - Campaign Transmitted Diseases.

why is the flag in his logo all sepia and beat up? to look like a tea bag?

I just woke up, but once first glance I wondered why there was a sickle/sythe (sp) (whatever is on the russian flag). Then I looked closer and realized it was an eagle.

I just woke up, but once first glance I wondered why there was a sickle/sythe (sp) (whatever is on the russian flag). Then I looked closer and realized it was an eagle.

Before I officially woke up I thought it just said Sant Rum with an eagle between and I was confused.

Well, I'm all for calling secularism a religion as long as I get tax-free status when the Fund Me bucks start rolling in to my secular Church of Me.

Where would the tax base go, Rick? You know, the secularist's bucks that paid your salary when you were a senator?

Had to look up Santorum for the Frothy reference, and came across the Wikipedia entry on santorum as a neologism, (hence Frothy) making the sepia-toned flag an exceptionally bad choice for his symbol. I mean, really really bad. The worst. The kind of bad that makes people think of tea bagging rather than tea party. I also thought Sant Rum it might be an ad for an alcoholic drink.

Apparently, the Frothy Web site starting coming up before Rick's official Web site in many major search engine results. Tee hee.

Way to go, Rick!

Lewis Black is right Santorum is an idiot and he should be electroshocked for his own good.

So what we have to start doing, as Christians, is reassert ourselves and say, you know what? The freedom of religion is not the freedom from religion. We should be in the public square. We should be taught in the schools.

Read the constitution, frothy. The very first line says otherwise.

I really thought this was going to be about Miss Raquel for some reason :wink-kitty:

I wonder what Santorum would think if he knew what a significant role his 2012 campaign played in my transformation into a republican hating libertarian. Hearing just a few of his quotes on marriage (starting with "it's a privilege") made me realize once and for all how fucked the entire party is. I am ashamed to admit I once sent him a fan letter. When I was a young right wing evangelical fundie homeschooler.

I am ashamed to admit I once sent him a fan letter. When I was a young right wing evangelical fundie homeschooler.

:thumbsdown3: :fyingpan: :angry-screaming: :obscene-tolietpush: you bad person :lol:

I wonder what Santorum would think if he knew what a significant role his 2012 campaign played in my transformation into a republican hating libertarian. Hearing just a few of his quotes on marriage (starting with "it's a privilege") made me realize once and for all how fucked the entire party is. I am ashamed to admit I once sent him a fan letter. When I was a young right wing evangelical fundie homeschooler.

Welcome to the Dark Side. :darksidious:

and don't feel bad, we ex fundies have all been influenced to do things like that when we didn't know better. :lol:

Archived