IGNORED

Just got a copy of Buying a House Debt-Free!

2 much chickenetti

I'm so confused by these people. Who cares what marketable skills your kids have if they aren't allowed to actually *use* them? God knows those girls especially have no shot at an actual job making am actual living.

You bought a second-hand copy of a Maxwell book? Don't you realize you have broken the 8th commandment?!?* GET THEE TO THY PRAYER CLOSET!

Yep. Alas, the library didn't have a copy! :lol:

They are great conversationalists?

They are great at cleaning cabinets and ceiling fans?

They make a mean green smoothie?

They are great at cleaning cabinets and ceiling fans?

They make a mean green smoothie?

Some of them can handle their coffee black!

Some of them can handle their coffee black!

Yes, but the most important question of all is do they glean pecans?

Hmmm, so many suggestions. I'll start with a quiz: In the book, there is a lengthy list of all the marketable skills the Maxwell "children" have, anybody want to take a guess about what they've included?

Nursing home activities and programming coordination?

Animal cracker dispensary.

The taking of lousy (modest) wedding photos.

The running of a computing education program.

The replacement of windshields and the bothering of of UPS drivers.

The writing (but not reading) of passive sentences.

Thanks to Amzon Prime's lending library, I can read all but one of their books - the ones on Amazon, anyway - for free on my Kindle. I just downloaded Teri's Sweet Journey thing a few days ago and will probably take the plunge this weekend. I've been in too good a mood since downloading it to spend any time having my soul blackened by the Maxwells.

No money to Steve, I don't think? I don't know how that works but if I'm not paying for it, how can he get paid for it?

Make that 3 books won for Fj'ers! I won a copy of the Jeubs' debate book a couple years back. Wish I still had it...

Is that 3 books this particular giveaway or 3 books over all? How many books do they give away each time? For some reason I was thinking it was 2.

Thanks to Amzon Prime's lending library, I can read all but one of their books - the ones on Amazon, anyway - for free on my Kindle. I just downloaded Teri's Sweet Journey thing a few days ago and will probably take the plunge this weekend. I've been in too good a mood since downloading it to spend any time having my soul blackened by the Maxwells.

No money to Steve, I don't think? I don't know how that works but if I'm not paying for it, how can he get paid for it?

Make a big pot of strong coffee before you start. It's about a third-grade level Bible study snooze-fest extravaganza. :sleeping-sleeping::sleeping-sleeping:

Is that 3 books this particular giveaway or 3 books over all? How many books do they give away each time? For some reason I was thinking it was 2.

I think Jessica means 3 in total. She won a Jeub one. Someone (Miggy?) won the last Maxwell giveaway and then 2 much chickenetti won this one. The Maxwells give 2 books away each time, I think.

Marketable Skills...

Organization

Event Planning

Photography

Cooking

Book editing

Collating

Scheduling

Following schedules

Following direction

Following rules

Following

Public relations related to creating followers (tract handouts)

Refilling chorepacks

Now, I have some new titles for this book, as it really just seems that the trick to buying a house debt free is saving every red copper you have starting at age -9 months...

Buying a bag of chips debt free

Buying your own bottle of shampoo debt free

Buying a can of pepsi debt free

Buying a trip to ireland/Hawaii debt free

Buying a wine collection debt free (side note- is Candace and Vals wine any good I wonder?)

Buying your daughters boyfriends silence debt free

Buying 1Ton Ramp courses debt free

It amazes me that he thinks creating and selling such obvious items is worth the effort. For such crazy schedulers, you would figure they would take the time to determine the economics of time spent on some of these books when loads of people actually use the internet and can learn how to save money. Sarah's probably rake in more coin, hence the reason why she is still home. She probably 'makes' more money than Steve and Teri at this point. Makes in quotes because you can bet she sees very little of it, as she doesnt need to buy a home debt free. She seems into writing them...too bad she couldnt go to an online school even to improve her writing skills.

I'm tempted to get this book but the shipping fee is kind of expensive. Some of their books offers a great insight into the Maxwell lifestyle.

Archived