IGNORED

Resurrection.

Lillybee

Is anyone watching this new show. I am but do not have a clue what is happening but as Spock would say, fascinating.

I meant to set it up to record, but I forgot. Would you recommend it? I'm sure I can watch it on demand somewhere.

It is worth watching and I will watch it again. You can watch it on ABC.com or maybe Hulu.

I watched it last night mostly because I read the book that it is based on. I liked the pilot and there are some changes from the book.

I watched it but wasn't sure what to think. All I know is that I finally understand why people get upset when people film a show and say it takes place in a specific place but it obviously isn't.

I don't live that far from Arcadia, and the place where the show was filmed looks nothing like Arcadia Valley. Arcadia is a small town, lower middle class, and there are three small towns that make up the area: Arcadia, Ironton, and Pilot Knob. You can't really tell where one ends and one begins. It sort of makes me feel bad for Arcadia; they're hoping that it'll help tourism, but who wants to go to a town that looks nothing like the town that they think it is?

• 3 weeks later...
I watched it last night mostly because I read the book that it is based on. I liked the pilot and there are some changes from the book.

I watched the first episode and liked it. I didn't realize there was a book!

Archived