IGNORED

Muncks looking for a courtship?

Melissa1977

I've just saw Munck's blog and there are pictures of Ruth and William shared birthday in a restaurant. It seems that after her daughter's wedding and the moving to the farm, they have no time to make those special parties (which I undestand, because I have a little family and I can't organise such big birthdays!).

Well, in the pictures we can see 2 young men, "family friends" who were helping in the farm and who were invited to the party. I've never saw they invited nobody to their birthdays, so I'm thinking that maybe they're trying to have new friends as a chance Elisabeth and Rebeka can court.

It's so hard to say. They post so little about their personal lives any more.

I really didn't need to see that dead rabbit picture. Hopefully they'll eat it and it wasn't just for sport.

The one "farm helper" sitting at the end of the table is nice looking. Couldn't really see the other one. Of course Elizabeth and Rebecca were sitting at the other end of the table by the little ones.

I miss the Munck family blogs of old. I guess moving out to the farm has really changed their way of life. Moving, new baby, F/T business + lots of kids must be daunting.

And Amanda, she got married and was never heard from again.

Looks like they are two brothers from Michigan. They have a blog, I haven't read much of it but here's the link: blog.pottervilla.net/

The one "farm helper" sitting at the end of the table is nice looking. Couldn't really see the other one. Of course Elizabeth and Rebecca were sitting at the other end of the table by the little ones.

I miss the Munck family blogs of old. I guess moving out to the farm has really changed their way of life. Moving, new baby, F/T business + lots of kids must be daunting.

And Amanda, she got married and was never heard from again.

I do too.

Looks like they are two brothers from Michigan. They have a blog, I haven't read much of it but here's the link: blog.pottervilla.net/

HOW did you figure that out?

HOW did you figure that out?

Haha, I just happened to look at the comments on one of the Muncks' other blog posts, and someone named 'Matthew' had commented. He seemed to know them and he had a blog. Then I realized that it was the same 'Matthew' from the latest post, and once I went to his blog it was clear that Jonathan was most likely his brother and they blog together. Their location is given in various parts of their blog.

Mrs. Munck (sorry, can't remember her first name offhand) mentioned a while back that they don't have internet at the farm; it sounds like a really remote location that isn't even covered by 3/4G service. She said the only time she could blog was at the pet shop. With this new spate of rapid-fire posts of late, I wonder if they finally got online.

I'm curious about these guys, but sad that the eligible daughters were seated at the far end of the table from them.

I miss the blog too. I really want to see how they made that farm house work for 11 kids. You can tell they added one room at least. I think Elizabeth will stay around to help with Jonathan. Mrs. Munck has said that he is very close with Elizabeth. I had no idea till reading back in the blog, how sick he is. He has or had a feeding tube for 12+ years and many infections and illnesses.

As much as I respect them for not posting every detail of Amanda's married life, maybe one update would be nice. Curious if they opened a doggie daycare themselves(they both had grooming certificates) , going to school, where they are living, just one little piece of the puzzle would be nice to know.

I miss the blog too. I really want to see how they made that farm house work for 11 kids. You can tell they added one room at least. I think Elizabeth will stay around to help with Jonathan. Mrs. Munck has said that he is very close with Elizabeth. I had no idea till reading back in the blog, how sick he is. He has or had a feeding tube for 12+ years and many infections and illnesses.

As much as I respect them for not posting every detail of Amanda's married life, maybe one update would be nice. Curious if they opened a doggie daycare themselves(they both had grooming certificates) , going to school, where they are living, just one little piece of the puzzle would be nice to know.

I also had no idea Jonathon had been so ill. I certainly could see Elizabeth staying around to help her mom, especially after her last try at leaving the nest.

I had no idea about Jonathan either. He seems so happy and healthy in all the pics.

I also missed the mom saying they didn't have internet at the farm. I do recall her writing awhile back that she was considering not blogging anymore and that she was conflicted about it. I'm glad she is still doing little tidbits.

When she shared pictures of the house they just sold and moved out of, I was surprised at how organized it was. I'm sure it will take awhile to get the farm house all set up to work for them. I hope they still have their tree by their dinner table.

singsingsing - Great find on the brothers and their blog. I will check it out.

I had no idea about Jonathan either. He seems so happy and healthy in all the pics.

I don't think he seems happy. All the Muncks kids seem to fake smiles except maybe Rebeka and May Ann. On the other part, Jonathan always seems to be suffering, his face is never relaxed (but I see other Down kids with real, relaxed smiles). So probably he's sick, most Down people have heart diseases.

Muncks are nice, but if you have 6 more kids after having a Down kid, you are not properly caring for him. I know a couple of families with Down kids and these children need a lot of help and attenttion. I doubt you can do it with so many children, also homeschooling and running your own business.

It's so hard to say. They post so little about their personal lives any more.

I really didn't need to see that dead rabbit picture. Hopefully they'll eat it and it wasn't just for sport.

It looks like a European rabbit, so probably pest control more than anything.

I miss their blog, too. Their home always seemed like a welcoming place and now that they've moved to the farm, there are no photos other than the occasional smiling baby photo. I could only hope Elizabeth will be given the chance to court again, but after what happened with Joseph Maxwell, I would guess she's a bit gun shy. And maybe one of the reasons she dumped Joseph was because indeed she was not ready to leave the safety/security of her home.

I also missed the mom saying they didn't have internet at the farm. I do recall her writing awhile back that she was considering not blogging anymore and that she was conflicted about it. I'm glad she is still doing little tidbits.

When she shared pictures of the house they just sold and moved out of, I was surprised at how organized it was. I'm sure it will take awhile to get the farm house all set up to work for them. I hope they still have their tree by their dinner table.

singsingsing - Great find on the brothers and their blog. I will check it out.

They keep a tree up year round & decorate it for birthdays. We have speculated this could have been one reason for the abrupt break up of the courtship with Joseph Maxwell. Elizabeth realized Christmas Trees and celebrations and fun were not welcomed in beige Maxhell land.

Archived